Writing a great administrator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own administrator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the administrator job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (183) 422-1260 | 624 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
I am an experienced administrator with over 8 years of professional experience in both corporate and non-profit organizations. I am highly organized and efficient in managing daily operations, implementing processes and procedures, and collaborating with teams across all organizational levels. I have a proven track record of success in streamlining administrative tasks, increasing efficiency, and improving overall operations. I am also experienced in developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns, coordinating events and meetings, and developing effective communication plans. My experience and expertise have allowed me to become an invaluable asset to any organization.
Senior Administrator at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia, GAApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully managed and operated a $2B company with over 12,000 employees for 15 years.
- Grew the company by 25% last year through effective management and expansion into new markets.
- Achieved highest ever customer satisfaction ratings of 96%, while reducing complaints by 50%.
- Successfully completed a large-scale reorganization of the company, streamlining operations and saving $5M annually.
- Increased employee retention by 10%, creating a more stable workforce and reducing turnover costs.
- Implemented an innovative new product development process that has reduced time to market by 30%.
Administrator II at Kaiser Permanente, GAJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 8 customer service representatives, ensuring that daily quotas were met and customers’ needs were addressed in a timely manner.
- Implemented new software system that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Trained new hires on company policies and procedures.
- Resolved conflict amongst employees through effective mediation.
- Recognized by upper management for displaying outstanding leadership qualities during difficult times.
- Acted as liaison between departments to ensure smooth communication and operation.
Administrator I at WellStar Health System, GAJul 2015 - May 2019
- Led a team of 10 in implementing a new software system that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Trained 50 employees on the use of the new software system.
- Wrote and implemented policies and procedures that decreased company liability by 20%.
- Negotiated with vendors to save the company $100,000 annually.
- Managed budgets totaling $1 million annually.
- Hired and supervised staff of 15 people.
High School Diploma at The University of Georgia, GASep 2011 - May 2015
I have learned time management, organization, and study skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Apps
email@example.com | (742) 339-9623 | Billings, MT
I am an experienced Administrator with over 8 years of experience in providing exceptional administrative support to various departments. I have a reputation for excellence and reliability. My core competencies include excellent organizational skills, multitasking, time management, and problem-solving abilities. I have developed a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and I am experienced in managing calendars and scheduling meetings for executives. I have a proven record of successful project management and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet tight deadlines. I am highly skilled in customer service and interpersonal communication, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. I am an effective communicator who is able to work within a team environment and independently.
Senior Administrator at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana, MTApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 administrators in successfully executing company-wide policy changes.
- Implemented new software that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Cut costs by 10% through careful analysis of spending patterns.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the company $100,000 annually.
- Developed and implemented training programs for new hires that reduced turnover rates by 5%.
- Won “Administrator of the Year” award from industry association.
Administrator II at PacificSource Health Plans, MTAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 5 in developing a new product that increased company profits by 15%.
- Negotiated with vendors to save the company $250,000 annually.
- Implemented a new customer service system that reduced customer complaints by 30%.
- Trained and developed 10 employees, resulting in 2 promotions and 0 turnover.
- Created and launched an employee wellness program that resulted in 20% increase in productivity.
- Led departmental budgeting process, coming in under budget by 3%.
Administrator I at Montana Healthcare Programs, MTSep 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led a team of 10 in developing an online platform that increased sales by 20%.
- Negotiated and implemented new contracts with vendors which saved the company $100,000 annually.
- Authored a policy manual that was adopted by the organization as their standard operating procedures.
- Managed office operations and budget, reducing costs by 15%.
- Hired and trained a staff of 5 who provided support to clients.
- Wrote proposals that secured 3 new client accounts worth $200,000 in annual revenue.
High School Diploma at Big Sky High School, MTAug 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to effectively communicate with others, how to manage my time wisely, and how to critical think and problem solve.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Filing/Records Management