Administrative Services Manager
Writing a great administrative services manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own administrative services manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the administrative services manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (806) 004-4002 | 465 S Harrison St, West Lafayette, IN 47907
I am an Administrative Services Manager with over 5 years of experience in the field. I have a proven track record of managing and coordinating administrative services within organizations. My skills include excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. I am able to work independently as well as part of a team. I have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Administrative Services Manager at AccentCare, INApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 administrative staff members and successfully completed 500+ projects.
- Implemented new office procedures which resulted in increased efficiency by 30%.
- Trained and developed 5 junior administrators, 2 of whom were promoted to management positions within 1 year.
- Negotiated with vendors for better rates on office supplies and equipment, resulting in an annual savings of $5,000.
- Managed the budget for the department successfully, staying under budget by 3%.
Administrative Services Specialist at Addus HomeCare, INAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Reduced office expenses by 10% through negotiations with vendors.
- Streamlined purchasing process, resulting in a 15% decrease in processing time.
- Implemented new filing system that increased efficiency by 25%.
- Negotiated lease for new office space, saving the company $5,000 per year.
- Coordinated travel arrangements for executive team, saving an average of 20% per trip.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Indiana UniversitySep 2013 - May 2017
I have gained excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
firstname.lastname@example.org | (164) 332-2128 | San Francisco, CA
I have over 5 years of experience as an Administrative Services Manager. I am responsible for the overall operation of the office, including supervising staff, managing budgets, and coordinating events. I have a proven track record in streamlining office procedures and improving efficiency. I am a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.
Administrative Services Manager at Fidelity National Title Group, CAMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 administrative staff and successfully completed all tasks within budget.
- Hired and trained 3 new customer service representatives, resulting in increased productivity by 25%.
- Implemented a new filing system that decreased retrieval time for documents by 50%.
- Wrote proposals that resulted in the department being awarded $50,000 in additional funding.
- Negotiated with vendors to decrease costs by 10%, saving the company $5,000 per year.
Administrative Services Specialist at First American Title Insurance Company, CAAug 2017 - Jan 2022
- Streamlined office operations, reducing spending on supplies by 15%.
- Led a team of 4 clerical staff in providing support for the Sales department.
- Answered an average of 60 calls per day, taking messages and directing inquiries to appropriate parties.
- Created and maintained filing systems for all customer records.
- Compiled data and generated monthly reports detailing sales activity metrics.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of California, BerkeleySep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are critical thinking, time management, and problem solving.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Writing skills
- Research abilities
- Computer literacy
- Time management