Writing a great administration manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own administration manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the administration manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (818) 559-3257 | Omaha, NE
I am an administration manager with over 5 years of experience. I have a proven track record in managing and overseeing all administrative functions within an organization. I am highly organized and efficient, with excellent communication skills. I am able to work independently as well as part of a team, and thrive under pressure.
Senior Administration Manager at Walmart, NEApr 2022 - Present
- Led team of 5 senior administrators and 10 junior administrators.
- Supervised daily operations for large corporation with over 500 employees.
- Implemented new software that increased productivity by 15%.
- Trained new staff on company policies and procedures.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the company $50,000 per year.
- Developed departmental budget that was under budget by 3%.
Administration Manager at Target, NEJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 7 administrators and successfully completed a company-wide transition to a new email system.
- Implemented an electronic filing system that reduced paper waste by 50%.
- Negotiated with vendors to save the company $5,000 per year on office supplies.
- Managed the budget for the administration department and stay within 5% of allocated funds each year.
- Oversaw scheduling staff vacations so there was no more than 2 people out of the office at one time.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of Nebraska-LincolnSep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are teamwork, communication, time management, and organization.
- Time management
- Event planning
firstname.lastname@example.org | (239) 397-0825 | Little Rock, AR
I am an experienced Administration Manager with over 5 years in the field. I have experience working in a variety of industries and have gained a wealth of knowledge in many different areas. I am a highly organized and efficient worker who is able to manage multiple tasks at once. I have excellent communication skills and can work well both independently and as part of a team. I am confident that my skills and experience would be an asset to any organization
Senior Administration Manager at Walmart, ARJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 administrators, responsible for daily office operations and procedures.
- Implemented new cost-saving strategies that reduced office expenses by 15%.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the company $5,000 per month.
- Created and implemented a new filing system that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Trained and developed 4 junior administrators.
Administration Manager at Tyson Foods, ARAug 2017 - May 2022
- Led a team of 12 in the development and implementation of an effective filing system that improved efficiency by 25%.
- Successfully managed office operations and procedures, including developing & maintaining budget reports.
- Implemented process improvements that decreased expenses by $2,000 per month.
- Trained and supervised 4 new administrative assistants.
- Created and coordinated company-wide event schedule which increased employee morale by 15%.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of ArkansasAug 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are time management, communication, leadership, and teamwork.
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution