Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor Resume Examples
This article provides an overview of what to include in a Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor resume, as well as examples of how to use that information.
Updated 9 min read
This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to create a resume for a Copy and Print Supervisor role at Walmart. It will cover topics such as highlighting relevant experience, emphasizing key skills, and tailoring the resume to the specific job posting. Furthermore, it will provide tips on what to include in the summary statement and how to strategically showcase relevant experience that is tailored to the position. Lastly, it will discuss best practices for demonstrating an understanding of Walmart's values and mission in order to stand out from other applicants.
Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor Resume Example
Chantal Cravillion, Copy and Print Supervisor
Salt Lake City, UT
As a Copy and Print Supervisor with over two years of experience, I have a proven track record of overseeing and managing daily operations of a fast-paced print shop. I have experience in a wide array of print and copy services, including digital printing, binding, laminating and other specialized services. I possess excellent customer service skills, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. My experience in providing quality prints and copies consistently, along with my attention to detail and organizational skills, has helped me to successfully lead my team and achieve desired results. I am also knowledgeable in all types of software and hardware used in the printing and copying industry.
Copy and Print Supervisor at OfficeMax, UT
Nov 2022 - Present
- Spearheaded the successful implementation of a new printing and copy system that increased efficiency by 20% in OfficeMax, UT. This was accomplished through effective communication with IT department staff to ensure smooth transition between old and new systems as well as training store associates on proper use of equipment.
- Streamlined inventory management process resulting in improved accuracy rates from 60% to 95%, saving time for both customers and employees alike when ordering print jobs or supplies like ink cartridges.
- Created an automated customer billing platform which resulted in a 10% increase in overall sales volume due to faster processing times compared previous manual methods used before its launch date at our location.
Copy and Print Associate at Staples, UT
Jul 2021 - Sep 2022
- Increased customer satisfaction by 20% in 6 months: As a Copy and Print Associate at Staples, UT I worked diligently to ensure that customers' needs were met. During my time there, I was able to increase the overall level of customer satisfaction from 70% to 90%.
- Reduced turnaround times for copy orders by 40%: By implementing new strategies such as streamlining processes and utilizing more efficient technologies like digital printing machines,I reduced average turn-around times on print jobs from 10 days down to just 6 days.
- Cut costs associated with stock ordering process by 60%: Through careful analysis of our inventory levels & supplier rates ,I identified significant cost savings opportunities which allowed us reduce spending related expenses associated with stocking supplies for print servicesby60%.
Associate's Degree in Printing and Imaging Technology at Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
Aug 2017 - May 2021
Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Printing and Imaging Technologies, Digital Imaging and Prepress, Digital Printing, Bindery and Finishing, Color Theory and Reproduction, and Quality Control.
- Customer Service
- Production Management
- Quality Control
- Time Management
- Inventory Management
- Certified Digital Print Professional (CDPP)
- Certified Copy and Document Solutions Technician (CCDST)
Tips for Writing a Better Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor Resume
1. Highlight Your Supervisory Qualifications: Be sure to include any experience you have as a supervisor, such as managing staff or leading projects. Make sure to include your skills in problem-solving, communication, and customer service.
2. Include Relevant Technical Skills: Include any technical skills you may have that are applicable to the position of Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor. This could include knowledge of computer software programs, graphic design programs, and digital printing equipment.
3. Showcase Your Communication Skills: Demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues by including examples of successful customer service interactions.
4. Demonstrate Your Leadership Qualities: Show how you can lead a team by highlighting examples of how you took initiative on projects or implemented policies that improved operations at Walmart Copy and Print locations.
5. Use Keywords: Use keywords from the job description when crafting your resume in order to make it easier for employers to find your qualifications quickly when searching for potential candidates for the position of Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor.
Related: Print Production Manager Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor Resumes
Including keywords from the job description when applying for a Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor opportunity is essential. This is because Walmart uses Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). ATS are software programs that parse resumes and other application materials to identify keywords that match the job description. Therefore, if your resume doesn't contain the right keywords, it won't be seen by recruiters and hiring managers. By incorporating relevant keywords into your resume, you can increase your chances of being noticed and selected for an interview.
The following skills and terms are commonly required when applying for a copy and print supervisor position at Walmart:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Copy Machine Operation||Print Production|
|Customer Service||Inventory Management|
|Document Finishing||Color Management|
|File Preparation||Digital Printing|
|Offset Printing||Bindery Operations|
|Prepress Processes||Graphic Design Software|
|Project Management||Network Administration|
|Equipment Maintenance||Supply Chain Management|
|Data Analysis||Productivity Optimization|
Related: Print Production Manager Skills: Definition and Examples
Common Action Verbs for Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult, but it is important to use varied verbs in order to create a successful Walmart Copy and Print Supervisor Resume. Action verbs are used to describe the job duties that you have performed in the past, and they can make your resume stand out from others. Instead of using the same words over and over again, try to think of different ways to describe the same task or experience. For example, instead of saying "managed," try using words like "coordinated," "directed," or "supervised." By diversifying your language, you can give potential employers a more complete picture of your qualifications and experience.
Gain a competitive edge and strengthen your resume with this powerful list of action verbs. Use them to make an impact and land your next interview!