Starbucks Videographer Resume Examples
Explore a variety of professional resume examples showcasing the skills and experiences of successful videographers who've worked for Starbucks.
Published 9 min read
This article provides a detailed guide on crafting an effective resume for the position of a Videographer at Starbucks. It outlines the essential elements to include, such as specific skills, past experiences, and personal attributes that align with Starbucks' values and culture. The article emphasizes the importance of showcasing technical abilities in video production, editing software proficiency, creative thinking, and teamwork skills. It also suggests ways to highlight any experience in producing promotional or marketing videos that align with Starbucks' brand image. Useful tips are provided on how to make your application stand out by including notable projects or achievements relevant to videography.
Starbucks Videographer Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Starbucks Videographer Resume Example
Irish Gehlken, Videographer
San Francisco, CA
Highly creative and detail-oriented Videographer with 1 year of professional experience in the media industry. Proficient in using the latest video editing software and equipment. Skilled in capturing high-quality video content, editing raw footage, and creating compelling storylines. Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Adept at collaborating with clients and team members to achieve project objectives. Strong knowledge of modern videography techniques along with an eye for aesthetics. Committed to producing visually appealing and meaningful content.
Senior Videographer at Blue Moon Productions, CA
Jul 2023 - Present
- Led the production team in creating over 200 high-quality videos for various clients, resulting in a 30% increase in client satisfaction and retention at Blue Moon Productions.
- Managed a major project for a high-profile client, producing a series of 10 promotional videos that led to a 40% increase in the client's customer engagement within six months.
- Implemented a new editing technique that reduced post-production time by 25%, leading to quicker delivery times and an increase in the number of projects completed.
- Successfully mentored and trained 5 junior videographers, improving the overall quality and efficiency of the production team's output by 20%.
Junior Videographer at SLV Studios, CA
Jul 2022 - May 2023
- Successfully led a team of 5 in producing a promotional video for a major client, resulting in a 30% increase in client engagement and a 20% increase in sales.
- Managed the filming, editing, and production of over 150 high-quality videos for various clients within a one-year timeframe, improving the company's portfolio and attracting 10 new long-term clients.
- Implemented new post-production techniques that reduced editing time by 25%, increasing studio efficiency and enabling the completion of projects ahead of schedule.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film Production at University of Southern California, CA
Aug 2017 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Screenwriting, Directing, Cinematography, Film Editing, Sound Design, Film History, Documentary Filmmaking, Digital Media Production, Visual Effects, Production Management, and Film Theory.
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- DaVinci Resolve
- Avid Media Composer
- Cinema 4D
- Certified Professional Videographer (CPV)
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Premiere Pro
Tips for Writing a Better Starbucks Videographer Resume
1. Start with a strong objective: Your resume should begin with a clear and concise objective that explains why you are the best candidate for the job. It should include your experience, skills and career goals related to videography.
2. Highlight relevant experience: List all of your previous employment or freelance work related to videography, especially if it's in food and beverage industry. Make sure to detail the specific tasks you were responsible for, such as filming, editing, storyboarding etc.
3. Showcase your technical skills: As a videographer, you must be proficient in various editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro etc. Mention these along with other technical skills like camera operation, sound editing, lighting setups etc.
4. Include a portfolio link: If possible, include a link to your online portfolio or website where potential employers can view samples of your work.
5. Show off your creativity: The role of a Starbucks videographer may involve creating promotional videos or capturing the essence of their products in an appealing way. Highlight any past projects where you've demonstrated creativity and innovation.
6. Mention any relevant certifications/education: If you have any formal education or certifications in film production or related fields, make sure to include them on your resume.
7. Detail project management skills: Videographers often need to manage multiple projects at once while adhering to strict deadlines. Any experience with project management should be noted on your resume.
8. Use industry-related keywords: Make sure to use keywords that are relevant to the videography industry throughout your resume for better visibility during applicant tracking system (ATS) scans.
9. Proofread thoroughly: Ensure there are no grammatical errors or typos on your resume as they may give off an unprofessional impression.
10. Keep it concise: Lastly, keep your resume concise and straight to the point without leaving out important details about your qualifications and experience.
Related: Videographer Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Starbucks Videographer Resumes
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are software tools used by many companies, including Starbucks, to streamline their recruitment process. These systems filter applications based on specific keywords that match the job description. For a videographer position at Starbucks, it is critical to incorporate relevant keywords from the job posting into your resume and cover letter. These might include "videography," "video editing," "storytelling," or specific software skills like "Adobe Premiere Pro". By doing this, you increase the chances of your application making it through the initial ATS screening and being reviewed by a human recruiter. Without these keywords, even highly qualified candidates may get overlooked.
When applying for videographer positions at Starbucks, you may encounter a list of common skills and key terms.
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Video Editing||Camera Operation|
|Sound Editing||Color Grading|
|Adobe Premiere Pro proficiency||Final Cut Pro proficiency|
|Aerial Videography (Drone operation)||Creative Vision|
|Time Management||Attention to Detail|
|Understanding of Composition and Framing||Knowledge of Different Video Formats|
|Ability to Work Under Pressure||Problem Solving Skills|
|Knowledge of Digital Video Cameras and Equipment||Motion Graphics Design|
|Understanding of Copyright Laws||Communication Skills|
Common Action Verbs for Starbucks Videographer Resumes
Creating a standout Starbucks Videographer Resume can be a challenging task, particularly when it comes to incorporating action verbs that accurately represent your skills and experiences. Using the same verbs repetitively might make your resume monotonous and fail to capture the full extent of your capabilities. It's critical to use varied action verbs as they not only help in breaking the monotony but also play a significant role in presenting you as a well-rounded candidate. They help in painting a vivid picture of your abilities, showing potential employers what you are capable of bringing to their table. Therefore, finding and using different action verbs is crucial for creating an impactful Starbucks Videographer Resume that grabs attention and lands you an interview.
To provide you with an advantage over your competitors, we've put together a list of potent action verbs that can be used to enhance your resume and secure your next interview:
Related: What does a Videographer do?