Starbucks Leasing Consultant Resume Examples
Published 9 min read
This insightful article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to craft an impressive resume for the position of Leasing Consultant at Starbucks. It will cover vital components including the importance of highlighting relevant skills, experience and achievements that align with the job requirements. The article will also emphasize tailoring your resume specifically to the role by using keywords from the job description, demonstrating your understanding of Starbucks' corporate culture and showcasing your ability to meet and exceed their expectations. It will offer practical advice on how to make your application stand out, focusing on content rather than formatting.
Starbucks Leasing Consultant Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Starbucks Leasing Consultant Resume Example
Lulu Voegele, Leasing Consultant
Detail-oriented Leasing Consultant with a year of experience in the real estate industry. Demonstrates strong sales skills, excellent customer service, and proficiency in property management software. Adept at coordinating with property managers, conducting property showings, and managing lease applications and renewals. Proven ability to build positive relationships with tenants and provide them with comprehensive information about properties, lease terms, and company policies.
Leasing Consultant at Morgan Properties, VA
May 2023 - Present
- Successfully leased out 100% of vacant apartments in a complex of 200 units within the first quarter of 2021, beating the company average by 20%.
- Increased overall resident satisfaction by 30% in 2020 through implementation of improved customer service strategies and proactive problem-solving.
- Generated an additional $50,000 in revenue in 2019 by upselling amenities and premium apartment features to prospective tenants.
- Reduced lease contract processing time by 25% in 2018 by implementing a new digital system, leading to higher efficiency and tenant satisfaction.
Assistant Leasing Consultant at Equity Residential, VA
Aug 2022 - Apr 2023
- Successfully leased 30% more properties than the company average, resulting in a significant increase in annual revenue for Equity Residential, VA.
- Implemented a new tenant screening system that reduced late payments by 40%, improving the company's cash flow and reducing the time spent on collections.
- Initiated a customer service improvement strategy that led to a 25% increase in tenant satisfaction rates, contributing to higher lease renewal rates and positive online reviews.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration at University of Virginia, VA
Sep 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Business Law, Financial Management, Marketing Strategies, Business Statistics, Organizational Behavior, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Business Ethics, and Business Communication.
- Salesforce proficiency
- Yardi software expertise
- Appfolio mastery
- Rent Manager utilization
- MRI Software competency
- Propertyware knowledge
- Buildium proficiency
- Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP)
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
Tips for Writing a Better Starbucks Leasing Consultant Resume
1. Highlight relevant experience: Make sure to list any previous roles that are related to leasing or real estate, as well as any customer service or retail roles. This could include anything from working as a real estate agent to managing a coffee shop.
2. Showcase your skills: As a Starbucks Leasing Consultant, you'll need excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and an understanding of commercial real estate. Be sure to highlight these skills on your resume.
3. Include specific achievements: Instead of just listing duties from previous jobs, include specific achievements or successes you had in those roles. For example, if you helped increase sales at a previous job or negotiated a particularly difficult lease agreement.
4. Tailor your resume to the job description: Before submitting your resume, review the job description again and make sure your resume aligns with what Starbucks is looking for in a Leasing Consultant.
5. Use keywords from the job posting: Many companies use applicant tracking systems (ATS) to scan resumes for specific keywords before they even reach a human recruiter. To increase the chances of your resume getting seen, include keywords from the job posting.
6. Don’t forget about formatting: Your resume should be easy to read and professional-looking. Use bullet points, headers and plenty of white space to make it easy on the eyes.
7. Proofread: Make sure there are no spelling or grammar errors in your resume - these can give potential employers the impression that you're careless or not serious about the role.
8. Include relevant certifications or training: If you have any certifications or training that's relevant to being a Leasing Consultant (like courses in real estate law or property management), be sure to include them on your resume.
9. Show passion for the brand: Starbucks values employees who are passionate about their brand and products - so try to convey this enthusiasm in your resume where possible.
10.Include references if available: If you have references from past employers who can vouch for your abilities as a leasing consultant, consider including them on your application.
Remember that while these tips can help improve your resume, they don't guarantee that you'll get hired - that will depend on many other factors like whether you're a good fit for Starbucks' company culture and whether there are more qualified candidates applying for the same position.
Related: Leasing Consultant Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Starbucks Leasing Consultant Resumes
When applying for a Leasing Consultant position at Starbucks, it's crucial to incorporate keywords from the job description in your application. The reason for this is that Starbucks, like many other companies, uses Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to sift through applications. These systems are designed to filter out resumes and applications that do not match the job requirements. By incorporating relevant keywords, you increase the likelihood of your application making it past this initial screening process and into the hands of a human recruiter or hiring manager. This could significantly improve your chances of landing an interview and potentially getting hired.
When applying for leasing consultant positions at Starbucks, you may encounter a list of common skills and key terms.
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Customer service||Sales expertise|
|Property management software proficiency||Knowledge of leasing laws|
|Excellent communication skills||Negotiation skills|
|Attention to detail||Problem-solving abilities|
|Organizational skills||Time management skills|
|Marketing knowledge||Administrative skills|
|Financial understanding||Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite|
|Ability to multitask||Professionalism|
|Understanding of fair housing regulations||Relationship building capabilities|
|Conflict resolution skills||Ability to work under pressure|
|Self-motivation and initiative||Technical aptitude for online advertising and social media platforms|
Common Action Verbs for Starbucks Leasing Consultant Resumes
Creating a Starbucks Leasing Consultant Resume can be challenging, particularly when it comes to finding different action verbs to describe your skills and experiences. It is crucial to use varied verbs to avoid repetition and make your resume more engaging. Using the same verb repeatedly can make your resume appear monotonous, reducing its impact on potential employers. By diversifying your language, you not only demonstrate a wide range of abilities but also show that you can communicate effectively. Hence, using diverse action verbs is essential in crafting an impressive Starbucks Leasing Consultant Resume.
To provide you with a competitive advantage, we've assembled a list of potent action verbs that can enhance your resume and secure your next interview:
Related: What does a Leasing Consultant do?