CVS Order Picker Resume Examples
This article provides helpful examples of resumes for CVS order picker positions, including information on what to include and how to format your resume.
Published 8 min read
This article provides tips and advice on how to write a resume for CVS as an Order Picker. It covers topics such as which skills and experience are most relevant for the position, how to highlight those skills, and what type of language should be used when describing past work experiences. Additionally, it gives helpful suggestions on how to make your resume stand out from other applicants.
CVS Order Picker Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Order Picker Resume Example
Briell Rikard, Order Picker
I am an experienced Order Picker with over 1 year of experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment. I have great attention to detail and an excellent work ethic. I am proficient in using RF scanning technology and I am well-versed in warehouse protocols. I am also comfortable with meeting deadlines and working in a team environment. I have a solid understanding of safety regulations and an ability to lift heavy items up to 50 lbs. My experience has also given me the ability to work quickly and accurately, ensuring that orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
Order Picker II at Big Joes Material Handling, AK
Feb 2023 - Present
- Increased order accuracy rate by 10% within 3 months: As an Order Picker II at Big Joe's Material Handling, AK, I was able to increase the order accuracy rate from 90% to 100% within 3 months. This was achieved by implementing a comprehensive quality assurance system and double-checking orders prior to shipment.
- Reduced inventory shrinkage by 25%: By utilizing a more efficient inventory management system, I was able to reduce the amount of inventory shrinkage from 5% to 0.5%. This resulted in a 25% reduction in inventory losses for the company.
- Improved order processing time by 20%: I was able to improve the order processing time from 7 days to 5.5 days by introducing a new software system to streamline the ordering process. This resulted in a 20% improvement in order processing time.
Order Picker I at Alaska Material Handling, AK
Jul 2022 - Jan 2023
- Increased warehouse efficiency by 22% by reorganizing the order picking system. By implementing a new labeling system, I was able to cut down on mis-picks and reduce order picking time by 25%.
- Developed an automated system for order picking that eliminated manual entry errors, resulting in a 20% reduction in order picking time and improved accuracy of orders.
- Streamlined order picking processes by introducing new technologies, reducing order picking errors by 15%. This resulted in an increase in customer satisfaction and an overall boost in productivity.
High School Diploma in Order Picking at Wasilla High School, Wasilla, AK
Aug 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Order Picking, Order Picking Processes, and Advanced Order Picking Techniques.
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Physical strength
- Computer literacy
- Certified Order Picker (COP)
- Certified Warehouse Associate (CWA)
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Order Picker Resume
1. Make sure to highlight your experience as an order picker. List any relevant skills and qualifications you have acquired in the position, such as attention to detail, ability to read product codes and familiarity with inventory management software.
2. Demonstrate your organizational abilities by listing relevant experience in inventory management or related activities. Include any certifications or training you received that are related to order picking and warehouse operations.
3. Showcase how well you work with others by including examples of successful team projects or collaborations that you took part in during previous positions.
4. Highlight your ability to stay on task by providing specific examples of how you met deadlines or kept up with production goals while working as an order picker.
5. Emphasize your dependability by demonstrating that you have a solid track record of showing up for shifts on time and consistently meeting performance expectations.
Related: Order Picker Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Order Picker Resumes
When applying for an Order Picker opportunity at CVS, it is important to incorporate keywords from the job description into your application. This is because many companies, including CVS, use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to scan and filter applications for specific keywords. If your application does not include the same language as the job description, it may be automatically filtered out by the ATS system and not even considered by the hiring manager. Therefore, in order to ensure that your application is seen and taken seriously by CVS’s hiring team, make sure to include relevant keywords from the job description in your application.
When applying for an order picker position at CVS, you may encounter common skills and key terms such as:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Order Picking||Warehouse Management|
|Inventory Control||Scanning/RFID Technology|
|Forklift Operation||Safety Procedures|
|Time Management||Attention to Detail|
|Problem Solving||Communication Skills|
|Computer Literacy||Organization Skills|
|Physical Stamina||Teamwork Skills|
|Accuracy and Speed||Ability to Lift Heavy Objects|
|Knowledge of Shipping Regulations||Packing and Labeling|
Related: Order Picker Skills: Definition and Examples
Common Action Verbs for CVS Order Picker Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult. It is important to use varied verbs in order to create an effective and eye-catching CV. For example, if you are applying for a position as an Order Picker, you could use words such as 'selected', 'picked', 'collated' and 'sorted' in order to demonstrate your skills in this area. This will help you stand out from other applicants and show that you have the necessary experience for the job. Additionally, using different words can help maintain interest by avoiding repetition of the same terms throughout the document.
Gain a competitive edge by using powerful action verbs on your resume! Here is a list of effective verbs you can use to boost your chances of landing an interview:
Related: What does an Order Picker do?