email@example.com | (373) 675-4422 | Issaquah, WA
I have over 3 years of experience working as a Youth Coordinator. In this role, I was responsible for coordinating youth programs and activities. This included planning and implementing programming, managing budgets, communicating with stakeholders, and evaluating program effectiveness. I am skilled in program development, event planning, marketing, and project management. I am passionate about working with young people and helping them to reach their full potential.
Youth Coordinator at Boys and Girls Club, WAJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 youth counselors in providing daily care and activities for 30 campers aged 7-12.
- Wrote weekly newsletters to parents updating them on their child's progress and sharing photos/stories from the week.
- Created and implemented new programming based on feedback from staff, parents, and campers which resulted in a 10% increase in parent satisfaction ratings.
- Trained all new hires on policies & procedures, emergency protocols, behavior management techniques, etc.
- Led monthly staff meetings to discuss updates/changes within the program as well as brainstorming solutions to any challenges that had arisen.
- Successfully advocated for additional funding from city council which resulted in an extra $5k being allocated towards hiring 2 additional youth counselors.
Assistant Youth Coordinator at Big Brothers Big Sisters, WAJul 2019 - May 2022
- Led a team of 15 youth coordinators in planning and executing monthly events for 200+ kids aged 6-12.
- Grew attendance by 30% over the course of 6 months through creative event marketing and outreach efforts.
- Successfully managed a $10,000 budget to cover all program expenses including supplies, food, entertainment, etc.
- Negotiated discounts with local vendors to reduce costs while maintaining quality standards.
- Wrote grant proposals that secured an additional $5,000 in funding from the city government.
- Created an evaluation system that was used to track individual student progress and adjust programming accordingly.
High School Diploma at Bellevue High School, WASep 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and write exams, how to do research, and how to time manage my workload.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Planning and coordination abilities
- Budgeting and financial management skills
- Event management experience
- Marketing and public relations experience
firstname.lastname@example.org | (821) 012-7508 | Raleigh, NC
A youth coordinator with over a year of experience working in various settings. I have developed an extensive skill set that includes excellent organizational abilities, communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. I am also experienced in managing budgets and developing programming based on the needs of the community. My goal is to continue to develop my skills so that I can make a positive impact on the lives of young people.
Youth Coordinator at Boys and Girls Club of America, NCMay 2022 - Present
- Increased youth participation by 25% through the implementation of new programming.
- Designed and implemented a successful outreach campaign that resulted in 20% more families enrolling their children in after-school programs.
- Created a safe space for LGBTQ+ youth to express themselves, which led to a decrease in self-harm among participants by 33%.
- Wrote grants totaling $100,000 that were used to fund various educational and enrichment programs for disadvantaged youth.
- Collaborated with local law enforcement to create an anti-gang initiative that has prevented 100 young people from joining gangs.
Assistant Youth Coordinator at Big Brothers Big Sisters, NCSep 2021 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 8 youth coordinators and assistants in developing and implementing weekly programming for 50+ kids aged 6-12.
- Successfully created and managed budgets for 3 large citywide events with over 1000 attendees each.
- Spearheaded the creation of an after-school program which ran successfully for 2 years, providing homework help and enrichment activities to 30 students daily.
- Chaired committees responsible for planning 4 annual community service projects that engaged 100+ volunteers per event.
- Wrote proposals that secured $20,000 in funding from local businesses to support various youth programs.
- Was recognized by the Mayor's office for exemplary work in coordinating a successful summer jobs program which placed 400 young adults ages 14-21 in paid internships.
High School Diploma at East Carolina University, NCAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to manage my time, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Time management