Writing a great webmaster resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own webmaster resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the webmaster job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (746) 558-0331 | Jackson, WY
Webmaster at WY Webmasters, WYMar 2022 - Present
- Led the development of a new responsive website design, which increased site traffic by 25%.
- Implemented a customer feedback survey system that resulted in a 10% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Streamlined the content management process, resulting in a 20% reduction in turnaround time for web updates.
- Negotiated and implemented new hosting arrangements that saved the company $5,000 per year.
- Wrote custom scripts to automate various website maintenance tasks, saving an estimated 5 hours per week.
Senior Webmaster at Webmasters R Us, WYJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Designed, developed and implemented a new responsive website for the company, increasing web traffic by 20%.
- Led a team of 5 developers in creating a custom CMS to power the new website, completed 2 months ahead of schedule.
- Developed 10 custom WordPress plugins used on the site.
- Negotiated with hosting providers to get best possible rates and services for company’s 3 websites.
Lead Webmaster at The Webmaster Company, WYSep 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led a team of 10 webmasters in designing, coding and maintaining company website.
- Increased website traffic by 20% through effective SEO practices.
- Implemented new design features that improved user experience by 30%.
- Reduced server response time by 40% through caching and other optimizations.
- Coordinated with marketing team to launch successful online campaigns that generated $100k in revenue.
Associate of Arts in Web Design and Development at Laramie County Community College, Laramie, WYAug 2010 - May 2015
email@example.com | (363) 647-9093 | Hartford, CT
Webmaster at Bluehost, CTMar 2022 - Present
- Led the development of a new website that received 500,000 unique visitors in its first month.
- Grew web traffic from 100,000 to 1 million monthly visits in one year.
- Implemented a successful SEO strategy that increased organic traffic by 50%.
- Developed and launched an e-commerce platform that generated $1M in sales in its first year.
- Managed a team of 5 web developers responsible for designing, coding and launching websites.
Senior Webmaster at HostGator, CTAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led the development of a new responsive website design, which increased mobile traffic by 34%.
- Implemented a content management system that decreased page load times by 22%.
- Redesigned the company’s logo and branding, resulting in a 5% increase in brand recognition.
- Wrote custom code for several features on the website, including an events calendar that boosted event attendance by 15%.
- Managed a team of 4 web developers and designers, ensuring all projects were completed on time and within budget.
Lead Webmaster at DreamHost, CTSep 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led development of 50+ websites, averaging 10 pages each and including e-commerce functionality.
- Grew web traffic by 25% year over year through SEO efforts.
- Wrote custom scripts to automate various website tasks, saving an average of 2 hours per day.
- Negotiated hosting contracts for 3 years in a row, resulting in an annual savings of $5k-$10k.
- Managed a team of 4 web developers and designers, delegating tasks and ensuring deadlines were met.
Associate of Arts in Web Design and Development at Central Connecticut State UniversityAug 2011 - May 2015