Writing a great web manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own web manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the web manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (563) 838-1454 | Baltimore, MD
I am a web manager with over 5 years' experience. I have created and managed websites for small businesses, non-profits, and individuals. I have a strong background in graphic design and user experience. In my previous role as web manager for a small business, I increased website traffic by 50% within 6 months through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and social media outreach. My skills include content management systems (CMS), HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
Web Manager at Google, MDJun 2022 - Present
- Led the development and launch of a new responsive website which increased traffic by 25%.
- Implemented a user testing plan which resulted in a 10% increase in conversion rates.
- Redesigned the company’s blog, resulting in a 50% increase in pageviews.
- Managed a team of 4 web developers and designers to create an innovative new website for the company.
- Wrote proposals that secured $5K/month in recurring revenue from advertisers.
- Successfully negotiated discounts with vendors that saved the company $1,000/month.
Assistant Web Manager at Yahoo, MDJul 2017 - May 2022
- Led a team of 4 web developers in designing and creating 3 websites for new product lines, which increased traffic by 25%.
- Trained 2 new employees on website management software, slashed training time by 50%.
- Wrote code for 5 custom-designed plugins that are now being used on over 100 client websites.
- Instituted a regular review process for all website content to ensure accuracy and timeliness; cut number of errors by 75%.
- Developed an online marketing campaign that generated $100,000 in sales within the first month.
- Negotiated with vendors to lower costs of hosting and domain registration by 15%, saving the company $5,000 per year.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at University of Maryland, College ParkAug 2012 - May 2017
I've learned how to design, implement, and test complex software systems.
email@example.com | (786) 297-7174 | Sioux Falls, SD
As a Web Manager with over 8 years of experience, I have a proven track record of leading projects from concept to launch, with an emphasis on web development and user experience. My experience includes developing, implementing and maintaining web-based applications, creating web sites and applications, managing web content, configuring web servers and managing e-commerce platforms. I have managed complex web-based projects, including the design and development of new websites and applications, and have a deep understanding of the latest technologies. Additionally, I have a solid understanding of SEO, analytics, and user experience principles and have successfully implemented them to improve website performance.
Web Manager at Google, SDApr 2022 - Present
- Led the development and launch of a new responsive website for Company XYZ, increasing web traffic by 23%.
- Implemented Google Analytics tracking across all web properties resulting in actionable insights that led to a 5% increase in conversion rate.
- Developed and executed an SEO strategy that increased organic search traffic by 45% over 6 months.
- Led a team of 3 developers in building out custom functionality for the website including an events calendar, online store, and member portal.
- Wrote 10 blog articles per month which resulted in a 50% increase in monthly newsletter subscribers.
Senior Web Manager at Microsoft, SDJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led team of 4 web developers in building and launching 5 websites on time and under budget.
- Trained new employees in web development best practices.
- Wrote code for 3 custom WordPress plugins that were installed on over 100 websites.
- Developed front-end UI/UX for 10 responsive websites.
- Implemented Google Analytics tracking across 20 corporate websites.
Lead Web Manager at Apple, SDAug 2015 - May 2019
- Led a team of 5 web developers in creating and launching an e-commerce website that increased sales by 25%.
- Managed a budget of $100,000 for the development and launch of the website.
- Negotiated with vendors to get discounts on hosting, domain names, and SSL certificates.
- Wrote user stories and specs for features on the website.
- Worked with designers to create a responsive design that worked well across all devices.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at South Dakota State UniversityAug 2010 - May 2015
I've learned how to code in various programming languages, how to use different software development tools, how to develop algorithms, and how to design and implement software systems.