Writing a great web administrator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own web administrator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the web administrator job you're after.
email@example.com | (862) 572-2758 | Charleston, WV
Web Administrator at Bluehost, WVJun 2022 - Present
- Implemented a new website design that increased web traffic by 15%.
- Led the development of a mobile app that was downloaded 100,000 times in its first month.
- Created and managed social media accounts for the company, resulting in a 20% increase in followers.
- Wrote custom code to improve the functionality of various website features.
- Managed website hosting and domain registration for 50 websites.
Web Administrator II at Dreamhost, WVSep 2021 - Apr 2022
- Led the development of a new corporate website which increased web traffic by 25%.
- Implemented a content management system that reduced website maintenance costs by 50%.
- Developed an intranet portal for employees which improved communication and collaboration among departments.
- Created custom scripts to automate various tasks on the server, resulting in a 30% reduction in workload.
- Monitored server performance and made recommendations for upgrades when necessary to improve stability and uptime.
Associate of Arts in Web Administration at Marshall University, WVAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to manage and administer web servers, create websites, and troubleshoot web-related issues.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (647) 202-3594 | Seattle, WA
I am a web administrator with over 1 year of experience. I have created and maintained websites for small businesses and organizations. I have a strong background in computer science and web development, which has allowed me to be successful in this field. In my current role, I manage all aspects of website administration, including updates, security, performance, and user experience. I am also responsible for troubleshooting any issues that may arise. My goal is to ensure that all websites under my care are running smoothly and efficiently at all times
Web Administrator at Google, WAMar 2022 - Present
- Led the development of a new website which achieved a 50% increase in web traffic.
- Implemented a server monitoring system that reduced downtime by 30%.
- Developed and implemented an innovative social media strategy which increased followers by 200%.
- Wrote custom scripts to automate common tasks, reducing workload by 20%.
- Managed website content updates on daily basis ensuring timely and accurate information is published.
- Trained staff members on best practices for using the CMS resulting in more efficient workflows.
Web Administrator II at Amazon, WASep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Led the development of a new website which resulted in a 50% increase in web traffic.
- Implemented a new content management system that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Redesigned company website, resulting in 15% more leads.
- Managed team of 5 web developers to create 3 websites for major clients.
- Trained junior staff on HTML and CSS coding standards.
Associate of Arts in Web Administration at Bellevue College, WASep 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to manage and administer a website, as well as how to design and develop web content.