Writing a great warehouse worker resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own warehouse worker resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the warehouse worker job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (117) 387-4874 | Hartford, CT
I have over 1 year of experience as a Warehouse Worker. I am responsible for receiving and storing products, as well as picking and packing orders. I am efficient in operating a forklift, and I have the ability to lift heavy objects. I am also proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
Warehouse Worker at CVS Health, CTMar 2022 - Present
- Maintained accuracy of 97% or higher in daily inventory.
- Led a team of 5 warehouse workers and increased productivity by 30%.
- Trained 2 new hires on proper safety procedures and correct way to operate machinery.
- Implemented a new organization system for the warehouse which led to better time management and efficiency.
- Handled customer complaints in a professional manner, resulting in positive feedback from customers.
- Unloaded 100+ boxes per day off of trucks.
Warehouse Associate at The Home Depot, CTSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Picked and packed 500 orders per day on average with 100% accuracy.
- Loaded and unloaded 50 pallets per day onto trucks.
- Maintained a clean and organized warehouse at all times.
- Trained 2 new employees on proper safety procedures and warehouse protocols.
- Operated a forklift to move heavy equipment and materials around the warehouse as needed.
- Communicated effectively with team members, managers, and other departments.
High School Diploma at Greenwich High School, Greenwich, CTSep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Forklift operation
- Order picking
- Packing and shipping
- Inventory management
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Material handling equipment operation
email@example.com | (819) 398-2001 | New York, NY
I have over 1 year of experience as a warehouse worker. I am experienced in picking and packing orders, loading and unloading trucks, and general warehouse maintenance. I am a hard worker with a great work ethic. I am reliable and punctual. I have my own transportation to get to and from work.
Warehouse Worker at Best Buy, NYJun 2022 - Present
- Picked and packed 100 orders per day on average.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks with up to 50,000 lbs. of merchandise.
- Operated machinery such as forklifts and pallet jacks safely and efficiently.
- Organized the warehouse stockroom according to company standards.
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment at all times.
Warehouse Associate at Target, NYAug 2021 - Apr 2022
- Maintained 98% accuracy in daily inventory reports.
- Picked and packed an average of 500 orders per day.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks averaging 20-30 loads per day.
- Assisted in training new warehouse associates on company policies and procedures.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area.
High School Diploma at High School of American Studies at Lehman CollegeAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for exams, how to do research, and how to write essays.
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Order Picking
- Shipping and Receiving
- Inventory Control
- Forklift Operation
- Material Handling