Warehouse Material Handler
Writing a great warehouse material handler resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own warehouse material handler resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the warehouse material handler job you're after.
email@example.com | (127) 683-6309 | Bismarck, ND
I am a Warehouse Material Handler with over 1 year of experience. I have experience in safely and efficiently handling materials, as well as loading and unloading trucks. I am also certified in forklift operation. I am a hard worker who is always willing to lend a helping hand when needed.
Warehouse Material Handler at FedEx, NDMar 2022 - Present
- Maintained 98% accuracy in picking orders for shipment.
- Picked and staged an average of 500 orders per day.
- Trained 2 new hires on proper order picking techniques.
- Decreased order pick times by 10% through process improvement initiatives.
- Led team to achieve shipping goals during peak season with no errors.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks averaging 20 pallets per hour.
Warehouse Associate at Walmart, NDSep 2021 - Jan 2022
- Maintained 99% accuracy in picking and shipping orders.
- Picked and shipped an average of 400 orders per day.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks averaging 20 tons per day.
- Maintained a safety record with no accidents or injuries.
- Trained 2 new hires on warehouse procedures.
- Organized the warehouse to increase efficiency by 15%.
High School Diploma at Central High School, NDAug 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, how to study for tests, and how to do research.
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Experience using warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
firstname.lastname@example.org | (157) 887-6481 | Bismarck, ND
I am a warehouse material handler with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in various warehouses and have gained the necessary skills to perform my job efficiently. I am able to lift heavy objects and operate machinery, as well as maintain a clean and organized workspace. I pride myself on being a team player and working hard to get the job done right.
Warehouse Material Handler at Walmart, NDMar 2022 - Present
- Picked and packed an average of 300 orders per day.
- Maintained a 99% accuracy rate for picking and packing orders.
- Load and unloaded trucks with an average weight of 30,000 lbs.
- Operated forklift to move materials around warehouse.
- Organized warehouse shelves to optimize space usage.
Warehouse Associate at Amazon, NDAug 2021 - Jan 2022
- Picked, packed and shipped an average of 300 orders per day.
- Maintained 99% accuracy for all shipments.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks by hand averaging 20 tons per day.
- Organized the warehouse to increase efficiency by 30%.
- Trained 4 new employees on proper packing and shipping procedures.
- Redesigned inventory system which saved the company $5000/month.
High School Diploma at Central High School, NDAug 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Material Handling
- Equipment Operation
- Inventory Management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Data Entry
- Safety Procedures