Writing a great visual stylist resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own visual stylist resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the visual stylist job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (225) 749-8782 | 3425 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85017
As a visual stylist, I have over 1 year of experience in creating cohesive and on-brand looks for both digital and print media. My background is in fashion merchandising, which has given me a keen eye for detail when it comes to styling outfits and products. I am also well-versed in the use of Photoshop and other editing software, which allows me to create stunning visuals that capture my clients' unique aesthetic vision. Above all, I pride myself on being able to work with any budget or time constraint while still delivering high-quality results that exceed expectations.
Lead Visual Stylist at Lululemon Athletica, AZMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully led a team of 4 stylists in creating visually appealing displays for high-end retailer.
- Created innovative and cost effective ways to style merchandise which saved the company an estimated $15,000 per year.
- Worked closely with design team to ensure all visual elements were consistent with brand guidelines.
- Regularly received positive feedback from customers regarding the appearance of store.
- Successfully completed training program on new computer software which increased efficiency by 30%.
- Was promoted to Lead Visual Stylist after just 6 months in position.
Visual Stylist at Athleta, AZSep 2021 - Jan 2022
- Styled 100+ photoshoots for editorial, commercial, and advertising purposes.
- Worked with 20+ different photographers on a regular basis.
- Created unique looks for each client that reflected their brand identity.
- Built strong relationships with clothing brands and other vendors.
- Successfully negotiated discounts and freebies from vendors.
- Stay within budget 80% of the time.
Associate of Arts in Fashion Design at The Art Institute of PhoenixAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to sketch, design, and construct garments while studying Fashion Design.
- Visual Merchandising
- Adobe Creative Suite
email@example.com | (302) 161-9537 | Akron, OH
I have over 1 year of experience as a Visual Stylist. I am passionate about creating visually appealing displays and spaces that are both stylish and functional. I have a keen eye for detail, color, and texture, and I enjoy working with different design elements to create unique looks. My goal is always to achieve the best possible results for my clients while staying within their budget constraints.
Lead Visual Stylist at Macy's, OHMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 stylists in creating on-brand visuals for the launch of 2 new products, resulting in an increase in sales by 25%.
- Successfully integrated customer feedback into styling direction, reflected in a 5% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Trained 3 new stylists on company visual standards and best practices.
- Created cohesive looks for 6 seasonal campaigns that resultedin increased traffic to stores by 15%.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to develop creative solutions for window displays, mannequin placement and product presentation; translating into an 8% uptickin foot traffic.
Visual Stylist at Nordstrom, OHJul 2021 - Jan 2022
- Created visual displays that increased sales by 20%.
- Arranged merchandise to create a cohesive and visually appealing store layout.
- Trained new employees on proper merchandising techniques.
- Planned and executed promotional events that generated significant foot traffic.
- Designed window displays that received positive feedback from customers.
Associate of Arts in Fashion Design at Kent State University, OHAug 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are how to sew different types of fabrics, how to use different types of design software, and how to communicate with other people in the fashion industry.
- Fashion design
- Fashion merchandising
- Pattern making
- Sewing and garment construction
- Textile science
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Color theory