firstname.lastname@example.org | (377) 243-2636 | Columbus, OH
Television Producer at WEWS, OHMay 2022 - Present
- Wrote, produced and directed a nationally syndicated television show that aired in over 100 markets across the country.
- Wrote, produced and directed an Emmy award-winning television show.
- Won a Peabody Award for my work on a documentary series about the Iraq War.
- Worked as a producer on two different network news programs, including ABC’s “Nightline”.
- Helped to launch MSNBC by serving as its first senior producer.
- Was responsible for all aspects of production on several successful cable TV shows.
Associate Television Producer at WKYC, OHJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Wrote, produced and edited a total of 12 episodes for the season.
- Collaborated with the showrunner to develop storylines for each episode.
- Managed a team of 4 assistant producers and 2 editors.
- Researched potential guests and booked them for interviews.
- Wrote questions for interviews and conducted 3-4 per week.
- Supervised post-production process including music clearance and delivery of final episode.
Intern Television Producer at WTOL, OHJul 2015 - Jun 2019
- Negotiated with vendors for better rates and contracts.
- Wrote, produced, and edited a total of 12 episodes for the season.
- Increased viewership by 20% through effective marketing strategies.
- Researched potential guests and story ideas to pitch to the network.
- Coordinated schedules and logistics for on-location shoots.
- Managed intern team of 4 people.
Bachelor of Science in Television Production at Ohio State University, OHSep 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to produce and direct a television show, from writing the script to editing the final product.
email@example.com | (561) 948-4416 | 4330 W 127th St, Crestwood, IL 60445
Television Producer at WTTW, ILMar 2022 - Present
- Wrote, produced and edited a 30-second commercial that aired on local television stations in the market.
- Wrote, produced and edited a 60-second infomercial that ran on cable TV in the market.
- Ideated, wrote, storyboarded, casted, directed and postproduced an original web series with 12 episodes averaging 4 minutes each.
- The series was picked up by YouTube for their premium channel lineup.
- Generated $2MM+ in sponsorship revenue for client’s annual music festival by pitching and securing corporate sponsorships from major brands such as PepsiCo, Ford Motor Company & Anheuser Busch InBev.
- Nbsp; • Led team of 5 producers to produce daily live 1-hour entertainment news show which averaged 2 million viewers per day.
Associate Television Producer at WBBM-TV, ILJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Wrote and produced a 6-part series on the history of the American Revolution that aired on PBS.
- Wrote, directed, and produced a documentary on teen pregnancy that won an Emmy Award.
- Produced a live talk show that featured experts discussing current events in politics, culture, and society.
- Organized and oversaw production logistics for a live news program covering breaking stories around the world.
- Managed a team of 5 associate producers responsible for researching potential guests and story ideas for various shows.
- Negotiated contracts with over 50 different vendors to secure equipment rentals and services needed for productions.
Intern Television Producer at WLS-TV, ILSep 2015 - Jun 2019
- Wrote, produced and edited a 6-minute news segment that aired on the local evening news.
- Wrote 4 newscasts that averaged 22 minutes in length and aired daily.
- Researched, wrote and produced 2 long-form stories totaling 12 minutes in length that aired on the weekend edition of the local evening news.
- Covered 3 live events, averaging 20 minutes each in length, for the local morning show.
- Assisted with producing 2 half-hour episodes of a locally syndicated talk show.
Bachelor of Science in Television Production at Columbia College ChicagoSep 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to operate cameras, sound equipment, and editing software; how to plan and execute a production; and how to work effectively as part of a team.
- Television Production
- Video Editing
- Audio Engineering
- Lighting Design
- Set Design
- Costume Design
- Makeup Artistry