Technical Sales Engineer
Writing a great technical sales engineer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own technical sales engineer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the technical sales engineer job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (197) 988-5363 | Bismarck, ND
I am a technical sales engineer with over 4 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales and engineering, and I am passionate about my work. I excel at problem-solving and thrive in fast-paced environments. My goal is to use my skills and knowledge to help my company achieve its objectives.
Technical Sales Engineer at Microsoft, NDApr 2022 - Present
- Sold $1 million in products within the first year of being employed.
- Grew a client base by 20% through effective account management.
- Streamline production processes, resulting in a 10% increase in efficiency and productivity.
- Negotiated cost-effective contracts with vendors that saved the company $100,000 annually.
- Devised innovative marketing campaigns that increased sales revenue by 15%.
Technical Sales Engineer II at Amazon, NDAug 2018 - Mar 2022
- Achieved $4.1 million in sales within the first year of employment.
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by an average of 27%.
- Grew territory revenue by 38% over a 3-year period.
- Won “Sales Engineer of the Year” award 2 years in a row.
- Trained and developed 4 new Sales Engineers, who went on to be top performers in their own right.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering at University of North DakotaAug 2013 - May 2018
Some skills I've learned are programming, circuit design, and control systems.
- Technical Sales
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Closing Skills
email@example.com | (778) 615-9984 | Sioux Falls, SD
I am a Technical Sales Engineer with over 4 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales and engineering, and I am looking for a new challenge where I can use my skills to contribute to the growth of an organization. My technical expertise includes product development, market analysis, and project management. In addition, I have strong interpersonal skills that enable me to build relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
Technical Sales Engineer at Daktronics, SDMar 2022 - Present
- Achieved 100% of quarterly sales target for 3 consecutive quarters.
- Grew territory revenue by 30% in first year.
- Won "Sales Engineer of the Year" award.
- Developed and implemented successful sales strategies that increased market share in key accounts by 15%.
- Exceeded customer expectations resulting in a 97% satisfaction rating.
Technical Sales Engineer II at Raven Industries, SDSep 2018 - Jan 2022
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Grew existing customer base by 20%.
- Developed and implemented new territory plan that increased market share in target area by 10%.
- Negotiated and closed multi-million dollar deals with key accounts.
- Led team of 5 sales engineers to achieve 110% of annual quota.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering at South Dakota School of Mines and TechnologyAug 2014 - May 2018
Some skills I've learned are circuit analysis, microelectronics, and electromagnetics.
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Technical knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Industry knowledge