Writing a great talent agent resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own talent agent resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the talent agent job you're after.
email@example.com | (210) 226-0432 | Bowling Green, KY
I am a Talent Agent with over 1 year of experience in the industry. I have worked with clients of all sizes and industries, and have a proven track record of success in finding and placing talent. I am knowledgeable about the latest trends in the industry, and use my skills to match each client with the perfect candidate for their needs. I pride myself on being efficient, organized, and detail-oriented, which allows me to provide an exceptional level of service to my clients.
Talent Agent at William Morris Endeavor, KYJun 2022 - Present
- Negotiated a $5 million contract for client.
- Secured a role on a major network television show for another client.
- Helped an up-and-coming artist secure a record deal with a top label.
- Found and signed several new clients to the agency.
- Successfully negotiated multiple high-profile deals on behalf of clients.
- Grew the agency's roster of talent by 20% in one year.
Associate Talent Agent at Creative Artists Agency, KYJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Signed 10 new clients in first 6 months.
- Successfully negotiated 5 client contracts.
- Created and executed marketing plans for 3 clients which led to an increase in bookings by 15%.
- Worked with 20+ casting directors and producers.
- Attended industry events/functions 4 times per month on average.
High School Diploma at Kentucky High SchoolAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to effectively communicate with others, how to manage my time wisely, and how to study effectively.
- Business Strategy
- Contract Law
- Industry Knowledge
firstname.lastname@example.org | (310) 619-9494 | P.O. Box 787, New York, NY 10013
I am a Talent Agent with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have worked with clients of all sizes and industries, and have a proven track record of success in helping them reach their goals. I am an expert at negotiating contracts, finding new opportunities for my clients, and building long-term relationships with both clients and industry professionals. I am passionate about my work and take pride in getting results for my clients.
Talent Agent at Gersh Agency, NYApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated a $5 million dollar contract for client.
- Closed a deal with ABC Studios for new talent.
- Represented actors in successful negotiations with Warner Bros.
- Helped sign singer to Interscope Records.
- Found an apartment for out-of-town client in under 24 hours.
Associate Talent Agent at ICM Partners, NYAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and closed a deal with an up-and-coming artist, resulting in a 10% commission.
- Actively cultivated relationships with music industry professionals, leading to the signing of 3 new clients.
- Successfully negotiated performance fees for 2 high-profile events, earning the agency 15% commission on total earnings.
- Created and implemented successful social media marketing campaigns for 2 clients, increasing their online visibility and fans by 20%.
- Wrote compelling press releases that led to 5 articles being published about agency's artists in well-known music publications.
High School Diploma at High School of Fashion Industries, NYSep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to study for tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Social Media