Writing a great store associate resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own store associate resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the store associate job you're after.
email@example.com | (279) 204-7602 | Jackson, WY
I am a store associate with over 1 year of experience working in various retail environments. I have excellent customer service skills and thrive in fast-paced settings. I am able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure. In my previous positions, I was responsible for stocking shelves, conducting sales transactions, and providing assistance to customers. I am also proficient in handling returns and exchanges
Store Associate at Walmart, WYJun 2022 - Present
- Assisted in increasing store sales by 10% through providing excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Maintained cleanliness throughout the store which resulted in positive feedback from customers.
- Handled all register transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Actively restocked shelves as needed to ensure that products were available for customers.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities by training new employees on proper procedures.
Store Associate II at Target, WYJul 2021 - May 2022
- Greeted and provided assistance to an average of 30 customers per shift.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of store merchandise and services.
- Assisted with training new Store Associates on company policies and procedures.
- Maintained cleanliness throughout the sales floor and stock room area.
- Completed all daily assigned tasks in a timely manner.
High School Diploma at Laramie High School, Laramie, WYSep 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to effectively communicate with others, how to manage my time wisely, and how to think critically.
- Cash register
- Restocking shelves
- Answering customer questions
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Handling returns and exchanges
- Keeping the store clean and organized
firstname.lastname@example.org | (692) 061-6330 | Newark, DE
As a store associate with over 1 year of experience, I have developed excellent customer service skills. I am able to provide assistance to customers in a prompt and courteous manner. My responsibilities also include stocking shelves and conducting sales transactions. In addition, I maintain the cleanliness of the sales floor and ensure that it is organized at all times. Through my work experiences, I have gained strong communication and interpersonal skills which allow me to effectively interact with customers as well as fellow employees
Store Associate at Macy's, DEMay 2022 - Present
- Assisted in training new store associates.
- Opened and closed the store by myself on multiple occasions.
- Exceeded sales goals by an average of 15% each month.
- Was recognized as employee of the month 3 times in a row.
- Helped develop new merchandise displays that increased sales by 20%.
- Handled customer complaints and resolved them to satisfaction 100% of the time.
Store Associate II at Target, DEJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Assisted 50 customers per shift and provided excellent customer service.
- Stocked shelves for 5 hours each day.
- Organized the store room.
- Cleaned the storeroom once a week.
- Wrote up weekly reports on inventory levels.
High School Diploma at Newark High School, Newark, DESep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Stocking shelves
- Customer service
- Answering phones
- Cleaning up the store
- Helping customers find what they need