Writing a great skip tracer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own skip tracer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the skip tracer job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (983) 999-6067 | 856 W. Apache Trail, Apache Junction, AZ
I am a skip tracer with over three years of experience. I have worked in both the public and private sectors, and have successfully located individuals who were thought to be lost or missing. My work has taken me all over the country, and I have developed a keen eye for detail and an ability to think outside the box when it comes to finding people. In addition to myskip tracing skills, I also have excellent research abilities and am proficient in using various computer databases.
Skip Tracer at Accurate Background, AZMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully located 100 absconders in a 12-month period.
- Recovered $1 million in assets for clients.
- Successfully completed skip tracing training course.
- Worked with local law enforcement to apprehend 15 fugitives.
- Utilized online databases and social media to locate individuals.
Trainee Skip Tracer at Bounty Hunter Training Academy, AZAug 2019 - Jan 2022
- Successfully located 100 absconders with a 92% success rate.
- Worked closely with local law enforcement to apprehend 15 high-risk individuals.
- Recovered $2.5 million in assets for clients.
- Successfully negotiated payment plans for 50 delinquent accounts.
- Received multiple awards for outstanding performance.
High School Diploma at Pinnacle High School, AZAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Locate people
- Find assets
- Conduct surveillance
- Collect intelligence
- Analyze information
- Prepare reports
- Skip tracing
email@example.com | (205) 335-3068 | 2121 N 107th Ave,
I am a skip tracer with over 3 years of experience. I have worked in both the public and private sector, and have successfully located individuals who were thought to be lost or missing. My success rate is high, and I have received positive feedback from clients.
Skip Tracer at National skip tracing, KSApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully located 100 absconders with a 90% success rate.
- Recovered $1.2 million in owed child support payments.
- Successfully completed 99% of all assigned cases.
- Received high marks on customer satisfaction surveys, averaging 9 out of 10.
- Trained 4 new skip tracers, who are now successfully completing their own assignments.
- Worked closely with law enforcement to apprehend 15 fugitives.
Trainee Skip Tracer at KS skip tracing, KSJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Trained new skip tracers on the company’s processes and procedures.
- Developed a training program for new skip tracers that increased their success rate by 20%.
- Negotiated with creditors to lower payments or interest rates on behalf of clients.
- Recovered $5 million in assets for clients through effective skip tracing techniques.
- Assisted in the development of a new software application that streamlined theskip tracing process.
- Wrote articles on best practices in skip tracing for industry publications.
High School Diploma at Wichita High School, Wichita, KSSep 2014 - May 2019
I've learned how to manage my time, how to work independently, and how to communicate effectively with others.
- Locate people
- Conduct interviews
- Research public records
- Analyze data
- Utilize law enforcement resources