Service Delivery Manager
Writing a great service delivery manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own service delivery manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the service delivery manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (868) 729-7096 | Toledo, OH
Over 5 years of experience in Service Delivery Management. Proven ability to manage and deliver services within SLAs. Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Experienced in managing projects from inception to completion.
Service Delivery Manager at Procter & Gamble, OHMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 customer service representatives who provided support for over 100,000 customers.
- Achieved 95% satisfaction rating from customers surveyed.
- Implemented new customer service software that resulted in $50,000 savings per year.
- Trained and developed 5 customer service reps into leadership positions.
- Decreased average handle time by 20 seconds through process improvements.
Service Delivery Manager II at The Kroger Co., OHJul 2017 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of 15 service delivery managers that oversaw the installation of cable television for 1,000 customers.
- Implemented a new customer satisfaction survey process that increased customer satisfaction scores by 5%.
- Negotiated and implemented new contracts with 3rd party vendors which saved the company $250,000 annually.
- Developed and rolled out a new training program for all Service Delivery Managers which resulted in improved first-time fix rates by 2%.
- Led weekly meetings with executive stakeholders to provide updates on performance against SLAs.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at The Ohio State UniversitySep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to design and implement software solutions to problems, how to use and develop algorithms, how to use data structures, and how to think logically to solve problems.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
firstname.lastname@example.org | (230) 617-7989 | 1234 Example Street
I am a Service Delivery Manager with over 5 years of experience. I have extensive experience in managing and delivering services to clients. I have a proven track record in service delivery and management, and I am able to provide excellent customer service. I possess strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Service Delivery Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, LAJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 10 customer service representatives who handled an average of 100 calls per day.
- Implemented a new call center software that reduced the average handle time by 30 seconds per call.
- Hired and trained 5 new customer service reps in 4 weeks to support increasing volume.
- Created custom reports for senior management on weekly basis detailing performance metrics and trending issues.
- Investigated and resolved escalated customer complaints within 24 hours, resulting in a satisfaction rating increase from 82% to 89%.
Service Delivery Manager II at Louisiana Health Care Review, LASep 2017 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 15 service delivery managers who oversaw the successful implementation of 25 large-scale projects.
- Achieved customer satisfaction ratings of 4.5/5 or higher for 95% of projects delivered.
- Reduced project costs by an average of 20% through effective resource management and vendors negotiations.
- Implemented new processes and procedures that improved project quality by 30%.
- Successfully completed 100+ complex IT Projects.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LASep 2013 - May 2017
I have learned programming, software engineering, and algorithms.
- Service Delivery
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Engagement