email@example.com | (497) 986-9379 | Portland, ME
Senior Program Manager at MaineGeneral Health, MEMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 program managers and coordinators responsible for the development and execution of all marketing initiatives.
- Defined program objectives, developed detailed work plans, timelines and staffing requirements.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure in-kind donations valued at $100k per year.
- Wrote proposals that resulted in the awarding of grants totaling $2.5M over 3 years.
- Chaired steering committee meetings resulting in successful product launches on time and within budget.
- Delivered presentations to potential donors leading to an increase in corporate sponsorships by 20%.
Program Manager at Central Maine Healthcare, MEAug 2020 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of 15 software engineers and 5 QA analysts responsible for developing an e-commerce platform that processed $1B in transactions annually.
- Hired and trained 3 new program managers, increasing the department’s capacity by 50%.
- Developed a project management methodology that was adopted company-wide, saving the organization $5M per year.
- Implemented an agile development process that increased productivity by 25%.
- Negotiated vendor contracts worth $10M over three years.
- Successfully launched 10 major projects on time and under budget.
Associate Program Manager at MaineHealth, MESep 2015 - Jun 2020
- Led a team of 5 to successfully launch 3 new products in 6 months.
- Achieved 100% customer satisfaction rating for the first time in company history.
- Reduced product returns by 30% through process improvements.
- Increased sales by 20% through effective marketing campaigns.
- Won “Associate Program Manager of the Year” award from industry peers.
Master of Science in Computer Science at University of MaineSep 2010 - May 2015
I've learned how to design and implement algorithms, as well as how to analyze their complexity and efficiency.
- Technical writing
- Project management
- Requirements gathering
- Systems analysis
- Process improvement
- Change management
- Technical skills for a Senior Program Manager.
- 1. Technical writing 2. Project management 3. Requirements gathering 4. Systems analysis 5. Process improvement 6. Change management 7
firstname.lastname@example.org | (171) 338-6973 | Jackson, MS
Senior Program Manager at FedEx, MSMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 program managers and analysts in developing annual operating plans, budgets, and forecasts for a $2.5B business.
- Defined processes and toolsets resulting in 80% reduction in time to develop monthly financial forecast.
- Chaired cross-functional teams responsible for new product development including project management, clinical affairs, regulatory affairs, marketing, sales training & operations totaling over $100M per year investments.
- Led post-merger integration activities between two medical device companies with combined revenues of $3.4B which included divestiture of non-core businesses and harmonization of global organizational structures.
Program Manager at Walmart, MSAug 2020 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of 10 to successfully launch a new software program on schedule and within budget.
- Grew user adoption rate by 25% through creative marketing and outreach efforts.
- Cut support costs by 15% through process improvements and training.
- Achieved 99.9% uptime for critical financial application during peak season.
- Delivered complex technical project on time despite changes in scope and requirements.
- Implemented cost-saving measure that saved the company $100,000 per year.
Associate Program Manager at Target, MSJul 2015 - Jul 2020
- Led a team of 4 analysts in designing and conducting user research studies to inform the development of new features for the company’s flagship product. Studies included both qualitative (e.g., interviews, focus groups) and quantitative (e.g., surveys, usability testing) methods.
- Wrote proposals that secured $100K in funding from upper management to support proposed changes to the product based on findings from user research studies.
- Managed relationships with 3 external vendors who provided services related to user research and data analysis.
- Acted as scrum master for 2-week sprint cycles, ensuring tasks were properly prioritized and assigned to appropriate team members while also tracking progress against milestones set by stakeholders..
- Presented study results and recommendations at bi-weekly stakeholder meetings attended by executive leadership team; incorporated feedback into future plans accordingly.
Master of Science in Computer Science at Mississippi State UniversitySep 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to code in various programming languages, how to design and implement algorithms, and how to use machine learning techniques.
- Technical Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Budgeting and Cost Control
- Schedule Development and Management
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation Planning
- Change Management
- Process Improvement