Writing a great senior manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own senior manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the senior manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (335) 609-3268 | Hartford, CT
Senior Manager at State of Connecticut, CTMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 people and increased productivity by 25%.
- Managed a budget of $1.5 million and stayed within budget.
- Successfully completed a project ahead of schedule by 4 weeks.
- Trained new employees on company procedures and policies.
- Wrote proposals that resulted in the acquisition of 3 new clients.
Manager at Aetna, CTSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Successfully completed a project ahead of schedule by 10%.
- Successfully closed a deal with a new client that generated $1 million in revenue.
- Increased team productivity by 20% through process improvements.
- Reduced costs by 15% through effective supplier management and negotiation.
- Led the development and implementation of a successful marketing campaign which increased sales by 25%.
Associate Manager at Cigna, CTJul 2015 - Jul 2019
- Increased sales by 15% through effective marketing and promotional strategies.
- Cut costs by 10% through efficient supply chain management.
- Improved customer satisfaction ratings by 5% due to better product quality.
- Grew the team from 3 to 8 people in 1 year.
- Achieved targets for 6 consecutive months.
Master of Business Administration at Yale University, CTSep 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to manage a business, including its finances, marketing, and operations.
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
email@example.com | (858) 907-9562 | Atlanta, GA
Senior Manager at Walmart, IDMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 in the development and launch of 3 new products, which generated $12 million in revenue in the first year.
- Successfully managed a budget of $3 million.
- Trained and developed 4 junior managers, who were promoted to senior positions within 1 year.
- Cut costs by 20% without compromising quality or service levels.
- Increased customer satisfaction ratings by 10%.
Manager at Target, IDSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Increased department sales by 15% through effective marketing and management strategies.
- Cut costs by 10% through careful vendor negotiations and cost-cutting initiatives.
- Improved employee morale by implementing new policies and procedures.
- Trained and developed 5 employees, who were later promoted to management positions.
- Successfully completed a major project on time and under budget.
Associate Manager at Costco, IDSep 2015 - Jul 2019
- Led a team of 5 customer service representatives who successfully resolved an average of 100 customer inquiries per day.
- Implemented a new system for tracking and resolving customer complaints, which led to a 25% reduction in the number of outstanding complaints.
- Trained 10 new employees on company policies and procedures.
- Developed and implemented a new process for handling returns, resulting in a 20% decrease in return rates.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure better prices on office supplies, leading to annual savings of $5,000.
Master of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, MAAug 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to effectively manage a business through my MBA studies.
- Strategic Planning
- Time Management
- Budgeting and Financial Analysis