Writing a great sales executive resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own sales executive resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the sales executive job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (553) 391-8364 | Newark, NJ
I am a sales executive with over 3 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales and marketing, and I am confident that I can help your company achieve its goals. I am an excellent communicator and negotiator, and I have the ability to build relationships with customers and clients.
Sales Executive at Pfizer, NJMay 2022 - Present
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Grew key account by 10%.
- Negotiated and closed $5M deal with new client.
- Developed strong relationships with C-level executives at top accounts.
- Led team of 4 sales reps to achieve quota in 6 out of 8 quarters.
- Wrote and delivered effective proposals that resulted in winning 3 major projects.
Sales Executive II at Johnson & Johnson, NJJul 2019 - Apr 2022
- Achieved sales goals for the year by 125%.
- Negotiated and closed 10 high-value contracts.
- Grew territory revenue by 20% through new customer acquisition.
- Developed and implemented a successful territory sales plan.
- Trained and mentored 5 new Sales Executives, resulting in increased productivity from the team.
- Received “Sales Executive of the Year” award.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Rutgers University, NJAug 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are: critical thinking, problem solving, working in teams, time management, and effective communication.
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Business acumen
- Industry knowledge
email@example.com | (112) 467-2626 | Columbus, OH
I am a sales executive with over three years of experience. I have closed deals with clients in various industries and have consistently exceeded my quota. I am a motivated self-starter who is always looking for new opportunities. In my previous role, I increased revenue by 20% through developing new business relationships. I am confident that I can bring the same level of success to your company
Sales Executive at Apple Inc., OHApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and closed $5 million in new business deals.
- Grew existing accounts by an average of 20% per year.
- Achieved 125% of annual sales quota for 3 consecutive years.
- Won “Salesperson of the Year” award 2 years in a row.
- Trained and mentored 5 junior sales reps, all of whom went on to successfully exceed their quotas.
Sales Executive II at Microsoft Corporation, OHSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Achieved 125% of sales target in the first quarter.
- Grew territory revenue by 20% year over year.
- Exceeded quarterly quotas for new business acquisition four out of last six quarters.
- Consistently ranked in top 10% of performers company-wide.
- Won “Top Salesperson” award two years in a row (2017, 2018).
- Trained and mentored three junior sales reps, all of whom achieved quota within their first full fiscal year.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at The Ohio State UniversitySep 2014 - May 2019
I've learned how to manage and lead a team, how to market and sell a product, and how to financial statement analysis.
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Prospecting skills
- Closing techniques
- Time management