Sales & Business Development
Writing a great sales & business development resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own sales & business development resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the sales & business development job you're after.
email@example.com | (589) 510-9792 | 2120 West Charleston Boulevard
I am a sales and business development professional with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales, Business development, and customer relationship management. I am passionate about helping businesses grow and thrive, and I believe that my skillset can contribute to your company’s success.
Sales & Business Development Manager at Desert Diamond Distributing, NVMay 2022 - Present
- Closed $10 million in new business deals in Q1.
- Achieved 125% of quarterly sales targets.
- Grew market share by 2% points year-over-year.
- Led team of 8 account managers to achieve 110% of quota.
- Won "Salesperson of the Year" award.
Sales & Business Development Associate at Joe's Beverage Warehouse, NVAug 2017 - Apr 2022
- Negotiated and closed 10 new business deals, generating $1.5 million in annual revenue.
- Developed and implemented a new sales strategy that increased sales by 20% within 6 months.
- Created and delivered presentations to potential clients that resulted in 3 new accounts worth $750,000 annually.
- Managed a team of 5 sales representatives which achieved 110% of their quarterly quota.
- Exceeded personal sales goals by an average of 30% each quarter for the past 2 years.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of Nevada, RenoAug 2012 - May 2017
I have learned excellent time management skills, how to work well under pressure, and how to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Time Management
- Negotiation skills
firstname.lastname@example.org | (169) 860-8660 | 831 W 7th St, Bloomington, IN 47404
I am a Sales & Business Development professional with over 5 years of experience. I have extensive experience in sales, business development, and customer relations. I am a highly motivated individual who is always looking for new opportunities to increase sales and grow the business. I have a proven track record of success in achieving goals and meeting deadlines.
Sales & Business Development Manager at Salesforce.com, INMar 2022 - Present
- Closed $5 million in new business deals in Q4 2018.
- Achieved 125% of sales quota in 2017.
- Exceeded customer satisfaction targets by 5% in 2019.
- Grew territory revenue by 20% year-over-year for 3 consecutive years.
- Increased close rate from 30% to 40% through improved prospecting and account management strategies.
- Won “Top Performer” award for exceeding quarterly sales goals 4 out of 6 quarters.
Sales & Business Development Associate at Oracle Corporation, INAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and closed $3.5 million in new business deals.
- Achieved quarterly sales targets by successfully developing relationships with key accounts.
- Grew customer base by 15% through effective territory management and cold calling initiatives.
- Demonstrated excellent product knowledge to potential clients, leading to increased closes rate of 30%.
- Wrote proposals for RFPs that resulted in the company being awarded 3 new contracts.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Indiana UniversityAug 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, and effective communication.
- Relationship building
- Closing deals