firstname.lastname@example.org | (107) 797-0960 | Bend, OR
Research Director at Nike, ORApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 researchers in conducting analysis on data sets with over 1 million records.
- Authored 2 papers that were published in top-tier academic journals.
- Presented findings at 3 international conferences.
- Received grant funding from the National Science Foundation for research project.
- Was recognized by peers as an expert in the field of big data analytics.
Senior Research Director at Intel, ORJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Authored groundbreaking research paper that was published in top scientific journal – this paper has been cited over 100 times.
- Led successful team of researchers who discovered new disease gene.
- Obtained $5 million in grant funding to support cutting-edge medical research projects.
- Presented findings at international conferences and symposiums, helping to shape the direction of future research efforts.
- Awarded prestigious fellowship from National Institutes of Health.
Associate Research Director at HP, ORAug 2015 - Jun 2020
- Led a team of 15 researchers in designing and conducting studies to improve understanding of customer behavior.
- Authored or co-authored 12 papers that were published in academic journals.
- Presented findings at 10 national conferences.
- Managed projects with budgets totaling $1.5 million.
- Supervised 5 graduate students.
PhD in Psychology at University of OregonAug 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to research, write, and think critically about psychological topics.
- Data Analysis
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
email@example.com | (569) 215-6479 | Albuquerque, NM
Research Director at Southwest Research and Information Center, NMMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 researchers in conducting market analysis for a new product launch which resulted in the successful introduction of the product.
- Researched and wrote a report on the feasibility of expanding into new markets which was instrumental in the company's decision to enter those markets.
- Developed and implemented a research methodology that improved data accuracy by 25%.
- Wrote an award-winning paper on market segmentation which has been widely used by other researchers.
Senior Research Director at New Mexico State University, NMAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 15 researchers in conducting a study on the impact of social media usage on teenagers. The study was published in a leading academic journal.
- Conducted research that led to the development of a new product that increased sales by 20%.
- Wrote and presented a paper at an international conference that received rave reviews from attendees.
- Was instrumental in securing funding for a new research project that will investigate the effect of technology on human behavior.
Associate Research Director at University of New Mexico, NMSep 2015 - Jul 2019
- Led a team of 15 researchers in conducting analysis on data sets with over 1 million rows to identify trends and relationships.
- Wrote proposals that secured $2.5 million in funding for research projects.
- Published 25 peer-reviewed articles in leading journals such as Nature, Science, and The Lancet.
- Presented findings at national and international conferences including the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) annual meeting.
- Served on the editorial board for 3 academic journals.
PhD in Psychology at University of New MexicoSep 2011 - May 2015
Some of the skills I've learned are: research methods, statistical analysis, writing scientific papers, giving presentations, and working in teams.
- Data interpretation
- Report writing
- Presentation skills
- Project management