email@example.com | (887) 567-9793 | Baltimore, MD
Regional Service Manager at Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, MDJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 service technicians that serviced over 200 accounts in the region.
- Achieved 95% customer satisfaction rating for the region.
- Increased revenue by 10% through effective cross-selling and upselling techniques.
- Developed and implemented new training program for service technicians which led to 25% reduction in average repair time.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the company $5,000 per month.
- Wrote monthly newsletter highlighting best practices and success stories from around the region.
Senior Regional Service Manager at MedStar Visiting Nurses Association, MDJul 2019 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 15 service technicians in the Northeast region, overseeing daily operations and ensuring quality customer service.
- Developed and implemented new training program for service technicians which resulted in a 20% decrease in technician turnover.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure contracts for services and equipment resulting in $500K annually in cost savings.
- Wrote proposals that secured $1.2M dollars in funding from state government for regional expansion project.
- Led successful launch of new product line throughout the Northeast region which increased market share by 5%.
Lead Regional Service Manager at The Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland, MDSep 2015 - May 2019
- Led a team of 12 regional service managers in 3 states and increased customer satisfaction ratings by 15%.
- Negotiated new contracts with vendors that saved the company $250,000 annually.
- Implemented a new field service management software system that reduced dispatch time by 30%.
- Developed and implemented training programs for new regional service managers that decreased turnover by 20%.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of Maryland, College ParkSep 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to manage a business, how to handle money, and how to market products.
- Technical skills for a Regional Service Manager may include:
- Managing and coordinating regional service operations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through effective problem solving
- Creating and implementing strategies to improve efficiency and productivity
- Training, coaching, and mentoring service staff members
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
firstname.lastname@example.org | (131) 865-8846 | Manchester, NH
Regional Service Manager at Granite State Glass, NHMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 60+ technicians across 4 states and increased regional customer satisfaction by 15%.
- Decreased average time to repair by 17% through process improvements.
- Grew territory revenue from $8M to $12M in 3 years.
- Implemented new training program that decreased technician onboarding time by 30%.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors that saved the company $100,000 per year.
- Wrote SOPs for all major equipment repairs that reduced errors by 25%.
Senior Regional Service Manager at Bayside Auto Glass, NHAug 2020 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 12 service managers and technicians in the Northeast region, responsible for servicing over 200 retail locations.
- Achieved 97% customer satisfaction rating by implementing new training standards and increasing field support.
- Decreased average repair time by 10% through process improvements and cross-training of staff.
- Generated $2M in annual savings by negotiating better rates with vendors and consolidating suppliers.
- Developed an innovative warranty program that increased revenue 20%.
- Launched a successful preventative maintenance initiative that reduced equipment downtime by 30%.
Lead Regional Service Manager at O'Neill's Auto Glass, NHJul 2015 - Jun 2020
- Led team of 15 technicians that provided service to 500 retail stores in the Midwest region.
- Achieved 97% customer satisfaction rating, highest in company history.
- Reduced average technician response time by 20%.
- Trained and developed 5 new lead technicians.
- Created regional training program for new hires that reduced turnover by 30%.
- Implemented new field service software system that increased efficiency by 25%.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Dartmouth CollegeAug 2010 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, time management, and critical thinking.
- Technical skills for a Regional Service Manager:
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Leadership qualities