Writing a great recruiting manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own recruiting manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the recruiting manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (182) 828-5276 | Charlotte, NC
I am a Recruiting Manager with over 5 years of experience. I have successfully recruited for multiple positions within organizations and have a proven track record of finding the best candidates for the job. I am skilled in sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates, as well as managing the offer process. I am also knowledgeable in employment law and compliance standards.
Recruiting Manager at Carolina Recruiting Manager, NCApr 2022 - Present
- Hired and trained a team of 5 recruiters who helped increase the company’s candidate pipeline by 50%.
- Led recruitment efforts for 20 open positions, reducing time-to-fill from an average of 90 days to 60 days.
- Developed and implemented a new social media recruiting strategy that increased applications by 25%.
- Negotiated contracts with 3 different agencies which saved the company $15,000 per year in fees.
- Attracted top talent by developing relationships with key universities and professional organizations.
Recruiting Coordinator at North Carolina Recruiting Manager, NCSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and created partnerships with local employment agencies, resulting in a 20% increase in qualified job applicants.
- Led recruitment efforts for 15 new hires per month on average, while maintaining a 95% offer acceptance rate.
- Wrote and distributed weekly recruiting newsletter to 500+ subscribers which achieved an open rate of 35%.
- Implemented cost-saving measures that reduced advertising expenses by 10%.
- Successfully recruited candidates for hard-to-fill positions, including those requiring niche skillsets.
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources at Duke University, NCAug 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to manage and lead a team of employees, how to mediate conflicts, and how to negotiate contracts.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking
email@example.com | (712) 917-3661 | Bowling Green, KY
I am a Recruiting Manager with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of successfully recruiting and placing candidates in various industries. I am knowledgeable in all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing to screening to interviewing to offer negotiation. I possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which are essential in this field. I am also highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Recruiting Manager at Kforce, KYApr 2022 - Present
- Hired and trained a team of 5 recruiters that helped increase the quality of hires by 30%.
- Led the development of new sourcing strategies that increased applications by 15%.
- Implemented an applicant tracking system (ATS) that reduced time-to-hire by 20%.
- Negotiated contracts with 3 different staffing agencies which saved the company $100,000 annually.
- Wrote job descriptions for 100+ positions that received an average of 250 applicants each.
- Conducted phone screens for 1,500 applicants and identified 150 qualified candidates for open roles.
Recruiting Coordinator at Robert Half, KYJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Screened 50 resumes per day and selected the most qualified candidates to move forward in the recruiting process.
- Conducted initial phone screens with potential candidates to ensure they met minimum qualifications for open positions.
- Coordinated interviews between hiring managers and candidates, which resulted in a fill rate of 85% for all requisitions within 60 days.
- Utilized Boolean search strings on various job boards (i.e. Indeed, LinkedIn) to proactively recruit top talent for hard-to-fill positions.
- Maintained accurate records of all candidate interactions throughout each stage of the recruiting cycle in an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Wrote compelling job descriptions that accurately reflected position responsibilities/requirements and attracted high quality applicants.
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources at University of KentuckySep 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to manage and motivate employees, how to resolve conflict, and how to train and develop employees.
- Employee Relations