Writing a great project administrator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own project administrator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the project administrator job you're after.
email@example.com | (341) 448-2388 | Anchorage, AK
I am a project administrator with over 4 years of experience. I have successfully managed projects from start to finish, ensuring that all deadlines are met and that the project stays within budget. I have excellent organizational skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. I am proactive and always take initiative to solve problems as they arise. My attention to detail ensures that no task is ever overlooked or forgotten. I am an effective communicator and work well with other team members to ensure the success of the project.
Project Administrator at DenaliTEK, Inc., AKMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully launched 3 new products in 6 months, while managing a team of 5.
- Successfully completed a $2 million project on time and under budget.
- Managed a team of 15 people to successfully complete a complex project.
- Successfully negotiated with vendors to save the company 10% on all future purchases.
- Trained new employees in the use of Project Management software.
Project Assistant at Alaskan Information Management, AKSep 2018 - Mar 2022
- Successfully completed assigned tasks within deadlines 98% of the time.
- Managed and organized projects with up to 12 team members.
- Regularly communicated updates to project manager and other stakeholders.
- Successfully maintained relationships with vendors, clients, and others involved in projects.
- Trained 2 new employees on company software programs relevant to their position.
High School Diploma at Service High School, Anchorage, AKAug 2014 - May 2018
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Risk management
- Change management
- Stakeholder management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (105) 608-3095 | Milwaukee, WI
I am a Project Administrator with over 4 years of experience in the field. I have successfully managed and delivered projects within scope, on time and within budget while adhering to quality standards. My areas of expertise include project planning, execution and control; stakeholder management; risk management; change management; resource allocation and scheduling. I possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills which enable me to effectively manage relationships with internal/external stakeholders as well as work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
Project Administrator at Briggs & Stratton, WIApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 project administrators in successfully completing XYZ project within budget and ahead of schedule.
- Implemented new process which resulted in 25% increase in efficiency for the department.
- Trained 2 new employees on company policies and procedures.
- Completed ABC training course with a score of 95%.
- Wrote SOPs for 3 departments which are now being used as best practices across the company.
Project Assistant at Harley-Davidson, WIJul 2018 - Mar 2022
- Successfully completed x projects within the budget and timeline.
- Managed a team of y people who helped with project completion.
- Oversaw the distribution of z resources among team members.
- Communicated regularly with clients to provide updates on progress and next steps.
- Drafted documents outlining project plans, timelines, and deliverables.
High School Diploma at Waukesha South High SchoolAug 2014 - May 2018
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- MS Office
- MS Project
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Dynamics 365