Writing a great program supervisor resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own program supervisor resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the program supervisor job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (311) 757-6141 | 1234 Example St
I have over 5 years of experience as a Program Supervisor. I am responsible for overseeing the program and ensuring that it runs smoothly. I provide support to staff and clients, and ensure that all deadlines are met. I also develop reports and presentations for senior management.
Program Supervisor at Acacia Home Care, CAApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 program coordinators that oversaw the daily operations of after-school programs in 10 different elementary schools.
- Implemented new curriculum and assessment tools that improved student outcomes by 25%.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors that saved the school district $5,000 per year.
- Wrote grant proposals that secured over $100,000 in funding for new program initiatives.
- Hired and trained 50 new employees.
Lead Program Supervisor at Alta Home Care, CAAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 8 program supervisors and case managers that oversaw the care of 400 clients with chronic health conditions.
- Implemented a new client tracking system that improved communication between departments and resulted in a decrease in missed appointments by 30%.
- Collaborated with the marketing department to develop an outreach campaign that increased community awareness of our services by 15%.
- Successfully advocated for additional funding from the city council which allowed us to hire 4 new staff members and expand our hours of operation.
- Wrote grants totaling $1.2 million dollars which secured 3-year funding for 2 new programs.
Master of Science in Education Administration at UCLASep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are program evaluation, research methods, and leadership.
- Technical Writing
- Technical Documentation
- Requirements Gathering
- Systems Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
email@example.com | (998) 459-7112 | Bennington, VT
I am a Program Supervisor with over 5 years of experience working in the social services field. I have worked extensively with at-risk youth, families in need, and individuals with mental health issues. I am passionate about helping others and making a difference in my community. I am an excellent communicator and have superb organizational skills. I am able to work well independently as well as part of a team.
Program Supervisor at Vermont Adult Learning, VTApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 program coordinators who oversaw after-school programming for 3,000 students in grades K-8.
- Implemented new curriculum and assessment tools that improved student outcomes by 20%.
- Collaborated with school district personnel to secure funding for an additional 100 scholarships.
- Wrote successful grant proposals that resulted in $1 million in new funding for the program.
- Hired and trained 50 new staff members.
Lead Program Supervisor at Vermont Technical College, VTJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 12 program supervisors that oversaw the daily operations of 50 after-school programs across 5 school districts.
- Successfully increased parent engagement by 10% through implementing new family outreach initiatives.
- Implemented new training curriculum for program staff that resulted in a decrease in employee turnover rate by 15%.
- Negotiated and secured funding from 3 local organizations totaling $100,000 to support programming costs.
- Led the development and execution of annual professional development conferences for after-school educators with an average attendance of 350 people per year.
- Wrote successful grant proposals resulting in over $1 million dollars in funding for youth programs.
Master of Science in Education Administration at University of VermontSep 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are management, leadership, and organization.
- Technical writing
- Technical analysis
- Technical support
- Technical documentation
- Technical editing
- Web development
- Software engineering