firstname.lastname@example.org | (402) 093-4081 | Anchorage, AK
Professor at 1. Alder Group, AKApr 2022 - Present
- Wrote and published a book that was well-received by critics and sold over 100,000 copies.
- Taught a class of 30 students for 10 years with high satisfaction rates from both students and administration.
- Wrote 20 peer-reviewed articles in academic journals on the topics of history, politics, and sociology.
- Gave 75 lectures at universities and conferences around the world on various aspects of social theory.
- Acted as an advisor to 5 doctoral candidates who have all gone on to successful careers in academia.
Associate Professor at , AKAug 2016 - Mar 2022
- Authored or co-authored over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Presented at over 30 national and international conferences.
- Chaired or served on the organizing committee of 5 professional conferences.
- Served as a reviewer for 15 different journals.
- Mentored 10 graduate students through to completion of their degrees.
Assistant Professor at 2. Birch Group, AKAug 2002 - Jul 2016
- I increased my research productivity, publishing 3 peer-reviewed journal articles in the past year.
- I was awarded a grant from the National Science Foundation to fund my research on environmental sustainability.
- I supervised 4 undergraduate students in their research projects and 2 graduate students in their thesis work.
- I taught 2 courses: an upper-level course on Environmental Policy and a first-year seminar on Critical Thinking.
- In both of my classes, student evaluations showed that they rated me as having excellent teaching ability.
PhD in Mathematics at University of Alaska FairbanksSep 1998 - May 2002
I've learned how to read and understand mathematical proofs, how to construct my own proofs, and how to use mathematical reasoning to solve problems.
- Public Speaking
- Critical Thinking
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
email@example.com | (813) 323-9375 | Sioux Falls, SD
Professor at A-Z Tutoring, SDJun 2022 - Present
- Taught classes of up to 100 students.
- Wrote and published 2 books.
- Presented at 10 conferences.
- Led research teams of up to 5 people.
- Won $20,000 in grant funding for research project.
- Advised 15 undergraduate students.
Associate Professor at The Learning Lodge, SDAug 2016 - Apr 2022
- Wrote and published 12 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Presented at 15 national conferences.
- Authored 1 book chapter.
- Led 3 successful research grants totaling $1.5 million in funding.
- Advised 7 doctoral students to completion of their degrees.
- Taught 20 different undergraduate and graduate courses.
Assistant Professor at The Tutoring Center, SDJul 2002 - Jul 2016
- Led a research team of 4 graduate students and 2 undergraduates that resulted in 3 first-author papers published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Authored or coauthored 12 papers total, 9 of which were published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Delivered 8 invited talks at national and international conferences.
- Presented original research findings at 15 conference poster sessions.
- Wrote successful National Science Foundation (NSF) grant totaling $250,000 over 3 years to support my independent research program.
PhD in Mathematics at South Dakota State UniversityAug 1998 - May 2002
I have learned how to read and understand complicated mathematics, how to write proofs, and how to think logically.
- Public Speaking
- Classroom Management
- Lesson Planning
- Curriculum Development
- Instructional Design
- Educational Technology