Writing a great production coordinator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own production coordinator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the production coordinator job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (699) 735-7753 | Albuquerque, NM
I have over 3 years of experience as a Production Coordinator. I am an expert at managing all aspects of the production process, from pre-production to post-production. I have a proven track record of coordinating successful productions on time and within budget. My strong organizational skills allow me to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high standards of quality control. I am also an excellent communicator with superb interpersonal skills, which are essential for building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, vendors, and other members of the production team.
Production Coordinator at Frito-Lay, NMMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully coordinated the production of 5 short films, managing schedules, equipment and crew.
- Worked with producers to develop project budgets and stay on track for financial goals.
- Hired and managed a team of 15+ freelance staff members for each film project.
- Scheduled shoots, locations and travel logistics for cast & crew of up to 50 people.
- Coordinated post-production activities such as editing, color correction and sound mixing.
Production Coordinator II at The Coca-Cola Company, NMSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 10 production coordinators in the successful launch of 3 new products, on time and under budget.
- Trained 5 new production coordinators in company protocols and successfully integrated them into the team.
- Resolved 100+ customer complaints regarding product quality or delivery issues.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure lower prices for raw materials, resulting in $50,000 savings per year.
- Wrote and implemented new Standard Operating Procedures for Production Coordinators which improved efficiency by 20%.
High School Diploma at Highland High School, NMSep 2014 - May 2019
I have learned many skills while studying for my high school diploma, including time management, organization, and study skills.
email@example.com | (149) 086-8515 | Bennington, VT
I am a Production Coordinator with over 3 years experience in the industry. I have worked on many different types of productions, from small independent films to large studio features. My job is to make sure that everything runs smoothly and according to plan. This includes coordinating schedules, keeping track of progress, and liaising with other departments. I thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. I am an excellent communicator and have superb organizational skills.
Production Coordinator at Vermont Woods Studios, VTJun 2022 - Present
- Successfully coordinated and managed the production of 3 large-scale events with over 1000 attendees each.
- Successfully created and implemented a new system for tracking inventory which resulted in a 20% increase in efficiency.
- Decreased cost of goods by 10% through effective negotiation with vendors.
- Managed a team of 15+ employees and oversaw daily operations.
- Increased sales by 25% through developing innovative marketing campaigns.
Production Coordinator II at Vermont Creative Network, VTJul 2019 - May 2022
- Led a team of 15 production coordinators in the development and implementation of new process improvements that increased efficiency by 25%.
- Successfully coordinated the production schedules for 3 high-profile projects with over 100 employees, on time and within budget.
- Trained 5 new Production Coordinators in company processes and procedures.
- Resolved conflicts between departments/personnel on a daily basis to keep productions running smoothly.
- Wrote detailed reports for upper management documenting project progress and outlining areas needing improvement.
High School Diploma at Champlain Valley Union High School, Hinesburg, VTAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Time Management