Writing a great product demonstrator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own product demonstrator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the product demonstrator job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (407) 216-0290 | Trenton, NJ
I have over 1 year of experience as a Product Demonstrator. I am passionate about product demonstration and excel at providing an interactive and engaging experience for customers. I am able to quickly learn new products and effectively communicate information to customers. My goal is always to provide the best possible customer service and increase sales through my demonstrations.
Lead Product Demonstrator at Sam's Club, NJMay 2022 - Present
- Demonstrated products to an average of 30 customers per day, generating $2,000 in sales daily.
- Led a team of 4 product demonstrators and successfully trained 2 new hires.
- Met or exceeded all individual daily and weekly sales goals set by management.
- Consistently received positive feedback from customers regarding product knowledge and demonstration skills.
- Maintained a clean work area throughout the entire shift.
Product Demonstrator at Costco, NJSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Demonstrated products to an average of 100 people per day.
- Answered questions and addressed concerns from potential customers.
- Demonstrated product features and benefits in a clear and concise manner.
- Provided information about related products to upsell customers.
- Generated interest in products, resulting in increased sales for the company.
High School Diploma at Rutgers Preparatory School, NJAug 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, organization, and study skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Customer service
email@example.com | (438) 368-0353 | Chicago, IL
I am a highly motivated professional with over 1 year of experience as a Product Demonstrator. I have successfully executed in-store demonstrations to promote sales, while maintaining excellent customer service. My ability to engage customers and generate interest has resulted in increased sales for the companies I have represented. In addition, I am able to work independently and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Lead Product Demonstrator at Kohler, ILMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of product demonstrators in successfully executing 4 major trade shows.
- Demonstrated products to an average of 500 potential customers per day and closed 10% of them on the spot.
- Trained new product demonstrators on proper techniques and procedures.
- Developed innovative ways to engage potential customers and increase sales numbers.
- Won “Top Product Demonstrator” award 3 years in a row for highest number of sales generated.
Product Demonstrator at Bosch, ILJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Demonstrated products to an average of 30 customers per shift.
- Upsold product features and add-ons to 80% of customers.
- Answered customer questions accurately 100% of the time.
- Set up demonstration area in store according to company standards.
- 100% of the time.
- Maintained a clean and organized work space throughout entire shift • Closed out register and completed all required paperwork at end of each shift.
High School Diploma at Highland Park High School, ILSep 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Product Knowledge
- Time Management