email@example.com | (102) 024-1815 | Nashua, NH
Producer at The Music Hall, NHJun 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and secured funding for a $5 million dollar project.
- Hired crew of 100 people and managed daily operations.
- Created schedule and budget that stayed within 5% of the original estimates.
- Successfully completed post-production on time and under budget.
- Received critical acclaim from major publications for final product.
Associate Producer at WMUR-TV, NHJul 2020 - May 2022
- Successfully pitched and sold 3 show ideas to network executives.
- Wrote 10 episodes of original scripted television series.
- Hired and managed a team of 5 writers.
- Oversaw the post-production process for 50 episodes of television.
- Negotiated license fees for music, stock footage, and other elements used in production.
Assistant Producer at The Nashua Telegraph, NHSep 2015 - May 2020
- Successfully pitched and produced a web series with over 1 million views.
- Organized and managed a team of 15 people to produce a short film that was accepted into 5 festivals.
- Coordinated the schedules of 4 different production companies to shoot a commercial on time and under budget.
- Produced 3 music videos that were each viewed over 500,000 times on YouTube.
- Wrote, directed, and edited my own independent feature film.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at Dartmouth College, NHSep 2011 - May 2015
I have learned programming, software engineering, and computer science theory.
- Social Media
firstname.lastname@example.org | (660) 375-9298 | Fairfax, VA
Producer at General Cigar Co., VAMay 2022 - Present
- Raised $100,000 to produce a short film.
- Collaborated with 10 different businesses to sponsor the film.
- Hired a cast and crew of 30 people.
- Secured locations for all scenes in the film.
- Completed shooting on schedule and within budget.
- Edited the final cut of the film.
Associate Producer at Swedish Match North America, Inc., VAAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Hired and managed a team of 15 production assistants during the live taping of a daily talk show.
- Coordinated with 20+ vendors to secure props, furniture, and décor for set design.
- Negotiated contracts with 3 guest speakers and secured their travel and lodging accommodations.
- Wrote 12 episodes of original content for the web series “The Associate Producer’s Guide to Life”.
- Managed social media accounts for the show, growing followers by 25% in 6 months.
- Assisted in producing 1 live event with an attendance of 500 people.
Assistant Producer at Philip Morris USA Inc., VASep 2015 - Jun 2019
- Negotiated and procured over $100,000 in sponsorship dollars for various events.
- Successfully navigated relationships with high-level talent, clients, and vendors.
- Wrote proposals that landed 7 new accounts worth a total of $1.2 million in annual revenue.
- Demonstrated exceptional project management skills by executing 12 large-scale events on time and under budget.
- Led a team of 15 staff members to produce daily content across social media platforms reaching millions of people weekly.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at Virginia Tech, VAAug 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to develop software using different programming languages, how to design database systems, and how to do networking.