Physical Therapy Technician
Writing a great physical therapy technician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own physical therapy technician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the physical therapy technician job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (118) 881-4638 | Omaha, NE
As a physical therapy technician, I have over 1 year of experience helping patients regain mobility and improve their quality of life. I am passionate about my work and take pride in making a positive difference in the lives of others. I am skilled in providing therapeutic treatments, performing assessments, and leading exercise groups. In addition to my technical skills, I possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills which allow me to effectively collaborate with other members of the healthcare team and build strong relationships with patients.
Physical Therapy Technician at Bryan Health, NEMar 2022 - Present
- Assisted in the development and implementation of physical therapy programs for patients with various injuries, illnesses, or disabilities.
- Helped monitor patients' progress and provided feedback to physical therapists.
- Assisted in administering treatments, such as massages, electrical stimulation, and exercises.
- Performed clerical duties, such as scheduling appointments and maintaining patient records.
- Maintained equipment and supplies used in physical therapy treatments.
- Provided support to physical therapists during treatments.
Physical Therapy Aide at CHI Health, NEAug 2021 - Jan 2022
- Assisted physical therapists with treatments and exercises for patients.
- Monitored patient progress and reported any changes to the supervising therapist.
- Assisted in maintaining a clean, safe, and organized treatment environment.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills by establishing rapport with patients.
- Acted as a resource to answer patient questions about their therapy plan or home exercise program.
- Contributed to positive outcomes by providing high-quality care.
Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Technician at Clarkson College, NEAug 2016 - May 2021
Patient assessment, treatments, and documentation.
- Exercise physiology
email@example.com | (461) 856-0923 | Fairfax, VA
I am a Physical Therapy Technician with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in a variety of settings, including outpatient clinics and hospitals. I have gained skills in patient assessment, documentation, and treatment planning. I am passionate about helping patients reach their goals and improve their quality of life.
Physical Therapy Technician at Bon Secours Health System, VAMar 2022 - Present
- Assisted physical therapists in providing care to patients with various injuries and illnesses.
- Provided treatments to help improve patient mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or reduce deformities.
- Demonstrated proper use of equipment and techniques to patients.
- Kept accurate records of patient progress and provided updates to physical therapists.
- Maintained cleanliness of treatment areas.
Physical Therapy Aide at HCA Healthcare, VAJul 2021 - Jan 2022
- Assisted physical therapists in providing therapy to patients with injuries or illnesses.
- Set up equipment for therapy sessions and helped patients onto and off of the equipment.
- Cleaned and maintained treatment areas, supplies, and equipment.
- Performed clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, answering phones, filing medical records, etc.
- Greeted patients upon arrival.
Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Technician at George Mason UniversityAug 2016 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are how to keep accurate patient records, how to effectively communicate with patients and their families, and how to work well as part of a team.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Record keeping
- Patient assessment
- Treatment planning and implementation