Writing a great petroleum inspector resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own petroleum inspector resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the petroleum inspector job you're after.
email@example.com | (488) 648-9046 | Fairmont, WV
I am a highly experienced Petroleum Inspector with over three years of experience in the field. I have worked extensively with oil and gas companies, both onshore and offshore, to ensure compliance with safety regulations. I have an in-depth knowledge of industry standards and practices, and a keen eye for detail. I am passionate about my work and committed to ensuring the safety of all workers involved in the petroleum industry.
Petroleum Inspector at Intertek Testing Services NA, Inc., WVMay 2022 - Present
- Inspected over 500 barrels of crude oil per day for impurities and damages.
- Monitored storage tanks to ensure that the correct type and amount of petroleum products were being transferred.
- Coordinated with shippers, receivers, and other inspectors to resolve any issues or discrepancies.
- Inspected pipelines for leaks, corrosion, or other potential problems on a daily basis.
- Wrote up detailed reports on all inspections conducted.
Associate Petroleum Inspector at SGS North America, Inc., WVJul 2019 - Apr 2022
- Inspected over 100 oil tankers for compliance with international maritime law.
- Monitored and recorded data on the quantity, quality, and destination of crude oil being loaded or unloaded from each tanker.
- Ensured that all safety procedures were followed during loading/unloading operations.
- Investigated incidents of non-compliance and took appropriate corrective action when necessary.
- Prepared detailed reports on inspections conducted and submitted them to the relevant authorities.
High School Diploma at Parkersburg High School, Parkersburg, WVSep 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Petroleum Inspector
- Quality Control
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Regulations
- Inspection Techniques
- Report Writing
- Operational Procedures
firstname.lastname@example.org | (931) 073-7144 | 120 N Robinson Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA
I am a Petroleum Inspector with over three years of experience in the industry. I have worked extensively with crude oil and refined products, performing quality control testing and inspections. My knowledge of petroleum product sampling and analysis procedures is comprehensive, and I have an excellent understanding of ASTM methods. In addition to my technical skills, I also possess strong communication and interpersonal abilities which allow me to effectively interact with clients, colleagues and superiors.
Petroleum Inspector at Interstate Pipe Line Company, OKJun 2022 - Present
- Inspected over 500 pipelines for safety and compliance.
- Monitored over 1000 wells for production levels.
- Conducted monthly safety audits on 100+ oil rigs.
- Trained new inspectors in proper pipeline inspection techniques.
- Wrote weekly reports detailing the condition of all inspected pipelines.
Associate Petroleum Inspector at Enbridge Pipelines (Oklahoma), Inc., OKSep 2019 - Apr 2022
- Inspected over 500 storage tanks for oil and gas companies.
- Monitored and reported on the condition of pipelines for a major oil company.
- Conducted annual audits of five different petroleum facilities.
- Wrote monthly safety reports detailing potential hazards in the workplace.
- Trained new employees in proper safety procedures.
High School Diploma at Putnam City High School, Oklahoma City, OKAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to be organized, how to manage my time, and how to study effectively.
- Petroleum Inspector
- Refinery Operator
- Quality Control Technician
- Laboratory Analyst
- Health & Safety Specialist
- Environmental Engineer
- Chemical Engineer