firstname.lastname@example.org | (328) 157-2992 | Bentonville, AR
I am a Nutrition Educator with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in various settings, including community health centers, schools, and private practice. I have provided nutrition education to individuals and groups of all ages. My work has focused on helping people make healthier choices by improving their knowledge about food and nutrition. I am passionate about my work and committed to helping others improve their overall health through diet and lifestyle changes
Senior Nutrition Educator at Arkansas Children's Hospital, ARJun 2022 - Present
- Trained 3 new nutrition educators on program curriculum and outreach strategies.
- Led 10 community workshops on healthy eating habits for seniors.
- Presented at 2 conferences on innovative senior nutrition education programs.
- Wrote 5 blog posts about evidence-based approaches to improving senior nutrition.
- Created a social media toolkit with tips and resources for seniors interested in eating healthier.
- Interviewed by local news station about the importance of good nutrition for seniors.
Nutrition Educator at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, ARAug 2021 - Apr 2022
- Successfully implemented a nutrition education program that resulted in improved dietary habits for participants.
- Taught classes on cooking and nutrition to groups of up to 30 people.
- Created lesson plans and educational materials on various topics related to nutrition, food safety, and healthy eating.
- Presented information at conferences or other events about the latest research findings in the field of nutrition.
- Successfully advocated for changes in public policy that have positively impacted the health of community members.
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition at University of ArkansasAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to read and interpret scientific papers, how to design and carry out experiments, and how to analyze and present data.
- Food Science
- Nutrition Education
- Public Health
- Food Systems
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Community Development
- Program Evaluation
email@example.com | (212) 809-2671 | Cherry Hill, NJ
As a Nutrition Educator, I have over 1 year of experience working with individuals and groups to help them make healthier choices. I am passionate about helping people learn how to eat healthy and feel their best. I am knowledgeable in the areas of nutrition science, food safety, and dietetics. I am also skilled in communication, public speaking, and writing.
Senior Nutrition Educator at ShopRite, NJMar 2022 - Present
- Trained and supervised 4 nutrition educators, who in turn trained over 1,500 community members on healthy eating habits.
- Planned and executed a 6-week long summer camp for kids aged 8-12 that focused on teaching them about making healthier food choices.
- Organized a 3-day conference for local healthcare professionals on the latest evidence-based approaches to childhood obesity prevention.
- Wrote grants totaling $450,000 which were used to fund various child nutrition education programs run by my organization.
- Led a team of 5 researchers in conducting a study investigating the feasibility of implementing school gardens as part of our district's lunch program.
- Results from the study showed that school gardens are feasible to implement and can have positive impacts on students' dietary behaviors.
Nutrition Educator at Wegmans, NJJul 2021 - Jan 2022
- Developed and implemented a 12-week community nutrition education program for low-income adults that resulted in participants reducing their BMI by an average of 2.5%.
- Taught weekly cooking classes as part of the aforementioned program, with each class attended by an average of 15 students.
- Wrote curriculum for and taught a 4-part series on basic nutrition to 3rd graders at a local elementary school, reaching 60 students total.
- Presented original research on the effects of different types of dietary fiber on gut health at the annual meeting of the American Society for Nutrition Sciences.
- Authored 5 blog posts on various aspects of healthy eating that were shared over 1,000 times across social media platforms.
- Served as co-chairperson for planning committee responsible for organizing monthly educational seminars offered through work - oversaw logistics related to securing speakers, reserving space & AV needs, marketing events to employees.
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, NJSep 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to effectively communicate nutritional information to individuals and groups, how to critically analyze research, how to design and implement nutrition interventions, and how to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Food Science
- Human Nutrition
- Foodservice Systems Management
- Culinary Arts
- Exercise Physiology
- Health Education