email@example.com | (982) 403-1466 | Lancaster, PA
Nurse Practitioner at American Nurses Association, PAApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 nurses in providing care to 40 patients daily.
- Supervised the implementation of new policies and procedures related to patient care.
- Successfully completed over 500 hours of continuing education credits.
- Authored an article published in the Journal of Nursing Care Quality.
- Presented at the National Conference on Health Care Quality Improvement.
- Received The Excellence in Nursing Award from the American Nurses Association.
Senior Nurse Practitioner at National Nurses United, PAAug 2020 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 5 nurse practitioners in providing care to 200 patients per day on average.
- Increased patient satisfaction scores by 10% within 6 months of taking over as head nurse practitioner.
- Trained 2 new nurse practitioners in the clinic’s procedures and policies.
- Implemented a new system for tracking patient medications that reduced errors by 30%.
- Reduced waiting times for appointments by 20% through better scheduling practices.
- Authored 3 research papers that were published in nursing journals.
Lead Nurse Practitioner at United Nurses of Pennsylvania, PAAug 2015 - Jul 2020
- Led a team of nurse practitioners in providing care to patients with chronic conditions.
- Supervised the implementation of new evidence-based protocols for patient care.
- Provided direct patient care averaging 20 hours per week.
- Conducted trainings for staff on proper use of new equipment and software systems.
- Wrote grants totaling $1.2 million over 3 years to support NP program expansion.
- Authored 5 peer-reviewed articles related to primary care delivery models.
Master of Science in Nursing at Drexel University, PAAug 2010 - May 2015
I have learned how to be an effective nurse leader, how to critically think through clinical problems, and how to provide evidence-based care.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Physiological Adaptation
- Basic Nursing Care
- Clinical Judgment and Decision Making
firstname.lastname@example.org | (333) 607-5426 | Atlanta, GA
Nurse Practitioner at St. Luke's Health System, IDMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 nurses in providing care to 25 patients on an Oncology floor.
- Supervised the implementation of new Electronic Health Record system for 100+ staff members.
- Conducted weekly training sessions for newly hired RNs on process and procedures.
- Wrote evidence based protocol for treatment of sepsis which was adopted by the hospital.
- Presented at National Conference on Innovations in Nursing Practice.
- Authored peer-reviewed article on management of postpartum depression.
Senior Nurse Practitioner at Idaho Hospital Association, IDSep 2019 - Jan 2022
- Led a clinical team of 15 nurses and nurse practitioners.
- Supervised the care of 200+ patients per day.
- Increased patient satisfaction scores by 10%.
- Decreased length of stay by 12%.
- Implemented new evidence-based protocols that improved patient outcomes by 20%.
- Authored 5 peer-reviewed articles.
Lead Nurse Practitioner at Blue Cross of Idaho, IDSep 2015 - Aug 2019
- Led team of over 15 nurse practitioners in a high-volume primary care clinic.
- Achieved 97% patient satisfaction rating.
- Reduced wait times by 25%.
- Implemented new EHR system and increased documentation accuracy by 10%.
- Trained new staff on clinical procedures and policies.
Master of Science in Nursing at University of California, Los AngelesAug 2010 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and nursing research.
- Patient care
- Critical thinking
- Time management