Writing a great nail technician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own nail technician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the nail technician job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (147) 439-4345 | Laramie, WY
I am a Nail Technician with over 1 year of experience in providing professional nail care services. I have a strong passion for the industry and take pride in my work. I am extremely detail-oriented and strive to provide each client with the best possible service. I am knowledgeable in all aspects of nails, including manicures, pedicures, gel polish, acrylics, and more. I am also proficient in performing nail art designs. In addition to my technical skills, I possess excellent customer service skills and always maintain a positive attitude with clients.
Lead Nail Technician at Solar Nails, WYJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 technicians and achieved desired results in 95% of cases.
- Trained 2 new nail technicians, both of whom received high marks from customers.
- Implemented creative designs that increased customer satisfaction by 10%.
- Enhanced the work environment through organization and communication, resulting in improved morale among employees.
- Maintained strict adherence to health and safety guidelines, preventing any accidents or injuries.
Nail Technician at Glitz Nails, WYJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Trained in the latest nail care techniques and products.
- Maintained a high level of sanitation and sterilization standards.
- Provided quality nail care services to clients including manicures, pedicures, acrylics, gel nails, wraps, etc.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills by greeting customers upon arrival and providing them with assistance as needed.
- Upsold additional services and retail products to clients resulting in increased revenue for the salon.
- Kept up-to-date on current trends through industry research.
High School Diploma at Laramie High School, Laramie, WYSep 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Nail art
- Acrylic nails
- Gel nails
email@example.com | (334) 572-5881 | Salt Lake City, UT
I am a professional nail technician with over 1 year of experience. I provide high-quality manicures and pedicures, as well as other salon services such as acrylic nails, gel nails, and waxing. I pride myself on providing excellent customer service and maintaining a clean, organized work space. I am reliable and hardworking, and I have a strong attention to detail.
Lead Nail Technician at Nail-A-Holics, UTJun 2022 - Present
- Trained and supervised a team of 4 nail technicians.
- Increased service revenue by 20% through upselling and cross-selling techniques.
- Developed new spa treatments and services, such as gel manicures and pedicures.
- Implemented effective marketing campaigns that resulted in a 10% increase in customer traffic.
- Maintained high levels of customer satisfaction, with a 97% satisfaction rating on post-service surveys.
- Recognized by employer as “Employee of the Month” 3 times.
Nail Technician at Nails by Cindy, UTSep 2021 - May 2022
- I increased my clientele by 20% through excellent customer service and word-of-mouth marketing.
- I upsold additional services to 70% of clients, resulting in an increase in revenue for the salon.
- I successfully completed a certified training course in gel nails, expanding the range of services I could offer clients.
- On average, I completed 15 manicures and pedicures per day with 100% satisfaction from customers surveys.
- As keyholder, I opened and closed the salon responsibly 6 days a week for 2 years without incident.
- Maintained cleanliness standards as outlined by state board regulations and company policy; received no write-ups or complaints from inspectors during employment tenure.
High School Diploma at West High School, UTAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Nail care
- Nail polish
- Acrylic nails
- Gel nails