Motion Graphics Artist
Writing a great motion graphics artist resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own motion graphics artist resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the motion graphics artist job you're after.
email@example.com | (955) 509-5546 | 848 W. Bell Rd., Suite #2
I am a Motion Graphics Artist with over three years of experience in the industry. I have worked on a variety of projects, from small independent films to large-scale commercials. My skills include After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Photoshop. I am a creative problem solver and my goal is always to create the best possible product for my clients.
Motion Graphics Artist at Studio B, AZApr 2022 - Present
- Designed and created a series of animated explainer videos that boosted website traffic by 25%.
- Led a team of 4 animators in creating an award-winning short film that was screened at festivals worldwide.
- Produced over 100 motion graphics pieces for clients including Coca Cola, Nike, and Samsung.
- Increased efficiency in the animation department by streamlining workflows and automating repetitive tasks.
- Trained junior animators in After Effects, helping to grow the talent pool within the company.
Motion Graphics Artist II at Big Sky, AZSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 3 animators to produce an explainer video for a new product launch, which received over 100k views in the first week.
- Created a series of motion graphics templates that were used by multiple teams across the company, saving hundreds of hours of production time.
- Developed an efficient workflow for producing high-quality animation quickly and consistently, which was adopted as the standard by the department.
- Trained junior members of the team on animation techniques and software use, contributing to their professional development.
Associate of Arts in Motion Graphics at Mesa Community College, Mesa, AZSep 2014 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are: 2D animation, typography, color theory, and graphic design principles.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Cinema 4D
- Autodesk Maya
firstname.lastname@example.org | (186) 628-0370 | Reno, NV
As a Motion Graphics Artist, I have over 3 years of experience in the industry. My passion for design and animation has led me to work on a variety of projects, from explainer videos to short films. I thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy working with teams to bring concepts to life. I am always looking for new ways to push my creative boundaries and explore different styles of animation.
Motion Graphics Artist at The Mill, NVJun 2022 - Present
- Developed an explainer video for a new product launch that received over 1 million views in the first week.
- Led a team of 5 designers to create on-brand motion graphics for a major rebranding project.
- Increased efficiency by 30% by streamlining the design process with custom templates and macros.
- Won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Motion Design for a broadcast package.
- Was featured in 3 international design publications for my personal portfolio work.
- Gave talks at 2 industry conferences on best practices in motion graphic design.
Motion Graphics Artist II at Buck, NVAug 2019 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 4 junior animators in the creation of 50 motion graphics for a client presentation.
- Trained 2 new hires on animation software and techniques.
- Completed 35 second animated explainer video from start to finish in 5 days.
- Ideated and created 10 title sequences for potential clients.
- Developed an efficient workflow that reduced production time by 30%.
- Increased viewership on company website by 20% with innovative design solutions.
Associate of Arts in Motion Graphics at University of Nevada, RenoSep 2014 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are using After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator to create Motion Graphics.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Cinema 4D
- 3ds Max