Writing a great math instructor resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own math instructor resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the math instructor job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (637) 854-7358 | Lansing, MI
I have over 1 year of experience as a Math Instructor. I am passionate about teaching and helping students learn. I have a strong knowledge of math, and I'm able to effectively communicate concepts to students. I am patient and adaptable, and I work well with individuals or groups.
Math Instructor at The Math Academy, MIJun 2022 - Present
- Taught students math concepts and formulas.
- Graded student assignments and exams.
- Wrote lesson plans for each class.
- Held office hours to help struggling students.
- Attended departmental meetings.
Assistant Math Instructor at Mathnasium, MIJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Taught students how to solve basic mathematical problems.
- Helped students understand concepts they were struggling with.
- Created and implemented lesson plans for my classes.
- Graded student work and provided feedback.
- Worked with other teachers to ensure that all students had the opportunity to succeed.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics at University of MichiganAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to solve mathematical problems using logical reasoning and analytical skills.
email@example.com | (799) 550-7993 | Austin, TX
As a math instructor with over 1 year of experience, I have helped students improve their math skills and grades. I am passionate about helping students overcome their struggles in math, and I am committed to providing the best possible instruction. I have a strong understanding of mathematical concepts and principles, and I use creative instructional methods to help my students succeed. In addition to my teaching experience, I also have extensive experience working with computers and technology
Math Instructor at The Art of Problem Solving, TXMar 2022 - Present
- Taught a group of 30 students in an Algebra 2 class.
- Graded and returned papers within 24 hours.
- Held office hours twice a week for 3 hours each day.
- Wrote clear and concise lesson plans.
- Met with parents to discuss student progress.
Assistant Math Instructor at MATHnasium, TXJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Taught Algebra I to 9th grade students.
- Led a study group for students who needed extra help outside of class.
- Created lesson plans and assessments that aligned with state standards.
- Attended professional development workshops on effective teaching practices.
- Participated in parent-teacher conferences to update parents on their child's progress.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics at The University of Texas at DallasAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to solve mathematical problems using the principles of algebra, geometry, and calculus.