Writing a great management consultant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own management consultant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the management consultant job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (349) 218-1228 | Dublin, OH
I am a management consultant with over 5 years of experience. I have worked with clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. I have helped my clients improve their operations and achieve their goals. I am an expert in process improvement and project management.
Management Consultant at McKinsey & Company, OHApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 consultants in developing a lean management program for a manufacturing company. The program helped the company reduce waste by 20% and increase efficiency by 15%.
- Conducted an organizational review for a large corporation which led to the development of new policies and procedures that improved communication and increased productivity by 10%.
- Successfully implemented change management strategies for 2 different companies which resulted in increased employee satisfaction rates by 5% each.
- Worked with clients from various industries such as retail, healthcare, manufacturing, etc. to help them improve their operations through process improvement initiatives resulting in cost savings of $100k on average per client.
Associate Management Consultant at The Boston Consulting Group, OHJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 consultants in developing and implementing a new sales strategy for client that increased sales by 15%.
- Defined scope, developed project plan and managed budget for $1.2 million organizational change management initiative.
- Conducted analysis of customer data to identify trends and recommend targeted marketing campaigns resulting in 5% increase in customer loyalty.
- Authored proposals totaling $3 million in consulting fees over 6 months period.
Master of Business Administration at The Ohio State UniversitySep 2012 - May 2017
I have learned how to manage a business, including its finances, marketing, and operations.
- Time management
email@example.com | (518) 130-8634 | Seattle, WA
I am a management consultant with over 5 years of experience. I have worked with clients in various industries and have helped them improve their operations, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. I have a proven track record of delivering results and improving organizational performance. I am an excellent communicator and problem solver who is able to work effectively with all levels of management.
Management Consultant at Deloitte, WAApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 consultants in the development and implementation of a new CRM system for a client in the retail industry. The project resulted in an increase in sales by 15%.
- Successfully completed a 6-month project for a major airline, developing and implementing strategies to improve customer satisfaction levels by 10%.
- Worked with a team of 3 other consultants to help streamline operations at ABC Corporation, resulting in cost savings of $2 million over the course of 6 months.
- Played an integral role on a 5-person consulting team that advised XYZ Company on how to enter the Chinese market. As a result of our recommendations,XYZ’s revenues increased by 20% within one year.
Associate Management Consultant at PwC, WAAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 consultants in conducting an end-to-end review of a client’s procurement process, identifying $5M in annual cost savings.
- Defined the target operating model and governance framework for a large pharmaceutical company undergoing significant organizational transformation.
- Conducted interviews with 30+ senior executives across 10 functions to develop as-is and to-be organization structures.
- Created business case for shared services center which achieved $2.5M in annualized run rate savings within 6 months of implementation.
- Analyzed data from 50+ supplier contracts valued at >$1B to identify trends and opportunities for cost reduction.
Master of Business Administration at University of WashingtonSep 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are teamwork, critical thinking, and time management.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking