Writing a great lead teller resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own lead teller resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the lead teller job you're after.
email@example.com | (154) 710-6702 | Portland, ME
I am a Lead Teller with over 5 years of experience in the banking industry. I have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service, handling customer inquiries and complaints, and managing teller operations. I am an expert in cash management and have a keen eye for detail. I possess strong leadership qualities and can work well under pressure. I am looking for a challenging position where I can utilise my skills and knowledge to contribute to the success of the organisation
Lead Teller at Wells Fargo, MEMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of tellers in achieving daily sales goals for 4 consecutive months.
- Trained 2 new tellers on bank policies and procedures.
- Processed an average of 400 transactions per day with a 98% accuracy rate.
- Recognized by customers for providing exceptional customer service.
- Consistently balanced cash drawer to within $100.
Teller at Bangor Savings Bank, MESep 2017 - Apr 2022
- Assisted over 500 customers with their transactions daily.
- Monitored and reported suspicious activity to supervisor.
- Handled customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Processed an average of 300 transactions per hour during busy periods.
- Upsold additional products and services to customers when appropriate.
High School Diploma at Portland High School, Portland, MESep 2012 - May 2017
I've learned how to study for tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Organizational abilities
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making abilities
firstname.lastname@example.org | (725) 018-1509 | Olympia, WA
Lead Teller with over 5 years of experience in the banking industry. Strong customer service skills with a focus on providing an excellent client experience. Proven ability to meet sales goals and drive branch growth through effective cross-selling techniques. Demonstrated leadership qualities that inspire teamwork and promote a positive work environment.
Lead Teller at Chase Bank, WAJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 tellers and provided support during high-volume customer days.
- Achieved 98% accuracy in daily cash drawer reconciliation.
- Processed an average of 500 transactions per day with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated expertise in identifying counterfeit currency and fraudulent checks.
- Cross-sold bank products to customers based on needs, resulting in 15 new account openings per month.
- Consistently received positive feedback from customers regarding outstanding service.
Teller at Washington Federal, WAJul 2017 - May 2022
- Exceeded daily goals for sales of financial products by up to 20%.
- Consistently achieved high scores on customer satisfaction surveys, averaging 9.5 out of 10.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of banking products and services to customers, leading to increased sales.
- Opened new accounts for 15% of all customers served.
- Cross-sold additional products and services to 50% of customers served.
- Processed an average of 100 transactions per day.
High School Diploma at Bellevue High School, Bellevue, WAAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned time management, organization, and study skills.
- Cash management
- Customer service
- Teller transactions
- Time management