firstname.lastname@example.org | (519) 742-1276 | 830 W 7th St, Bloomington, IN 47404
Lead Consultant at Deloitte Consulting LLP, INMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of consultants in developing a new business model for a major client, resulting in increased profits by 15%.
- Successfully negotiated and implemented complex contracts with clients, saving the company an estimated $250,000 annually.
- Demonstrated expertise in change management principles by successfully leading teams through organizational changes with minimal disruption.
- Managed and delivered large-scale projects on time and within budget while consistently exceeding customer expectations.
Senior Consultant at Ernst & Young LLP, INSep 2020 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of 4 consultants in the development and implementation of a new customer service strategy for a client in the retail industry. The project resulted in an increase in customer satisfaction scores by 15%, and a decrease in average call handle time by 20%.
- Successfully completed projects within budget 80% of the time while working as a consultant.
- Authored 3 proposals that were successfully approved by clients, leading to contracts totaling $1.2 million over 2 years.
- Exceeded sales targets set by employer every quarter for 3 consecutive years, culminating in total sales exceeding $10 million over that period.
Consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, INSep 2015 - Jul 2020
- Successfully consulted on projects for 5 major clients, providing expert analysis and recommendations that led to increased efficiency and cost savings.
- Successfully completed 10 complex consulting assignments with a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Saved clients an average of 20% in costs by streamlining processes and identifying efficiencies.
- Grew consulting practice by 50% through effective marketing and business development efforts.
- Received rave reviews from clients for outstanding work product and service delivery.
Master of Science in Computer Science at Purdue UniversitySep 2011 - May 2015
In my program, I have learned how to design and develop software, how to test and verify the correctness of software, and how to manage software development projects.
- Technical Consulting
- Technical Writing
- Technical Presentations
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Requirements Gathering
- Solution Architecture
email@example.com | (362) 377-8621 | 382 W. Maple St.
Lead Consultant at Deloitte Consulting LLP, OHMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of consultants in developing a new business model for a major corporation, which resulted in an increase in profits by 20%.
- Successfully implemented a new customer relationship management system for a large company, resulting in increased customer satisfaction by 10%.
- Developed and presented training on effective communication strategies to groups of employees at all levels within an organization. As a result of the training, employee satisfaction with communication channels improved by 15%.
- Conducted extensive research on market trends and competitor analysis to develop recommendations for marketing strategy changes that led to an increase in sales revenue by 25%.
- Authored or co-authored 5 papers relating to organizational development topics such as change management, leadership development, and team building. These papers have been published in leading journals and have helped shape the thinking of professionals in these fields.
Senior Consultant at Ernst & Young LLP, OHJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 consultants in the development and implementation of a new CRM system for a major airline, resulting in increased customer satisfaction scores by 15%.
- Successfully completed projects within scope, on time and under budget while consistently meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Demonstrated expertise in requirements gathering, business process analysis/improvement, project management, change management and training.
Consultant at KPMG LLP, OHSep 2015 - Jun 2020
- Successfully completed 100+ consulting projects.
- Successfully consulted for clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, technology, manufacturing, and retail.
- Managed teams of up to 15 consultants on large-scale projects.
- Delivered project savings of 10-15% through process improvements and reengineering efforts.
- Achieved client satisfaction ratings above 95%.
Master of Science in Computer Science at Ohio State UniversitySep 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to design and develop software using different programming languages and tools, as well as how to effectively solve complex problems.
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Expertise