Writing a great landscape laborer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own landscape laborer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the landscape laborer job you're after.
email@example.com | (676) 812-4390 | Phoenix, AZ
I have over 1 year of experience as a landscape laborer. I am experienced in all aspects of landscaping, including mowing, trimming, planting, and irrigation. I take pride in my work and always strive to produce the best possible results. I am hardworking, reliable, and physically fit.
Landscape Laborer at A and B Landscaping, AZApr 2022 - Present
- Mowed 3 acres of lawn with a push mower in 4 hours.
- Cut down 20 trees using a chainsaw.
- Planted 100 flower bulbs.
- Spread 200 bags of mulch.
- Dug up and replanted 10 bushes.
- Built a stone wall measuring 30 feet long by 2 feet high.
Landscape Laborer II at C and D Landscaping, AZSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Maintained a landscaped area of 3 acres, including mowing lawns, edging sidewalks and driveways, blowing debris, and trimming shrubs.
- Planted annual flowers in beds throughout the property.
- Applied fertilizer to all planting areas as needed.
- Monitored irrigation system to ensure proper coverage and adjust heads as necessary.
- Hand-watered new plantings until they were established.
High School Diploma at Pinnacle High School, AZAug 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Lawn care
- Soil preparation
firstname.lastname@example.org | (974) 713-9788 | 100 Main St, Oklahoma City, OK
I have over 1 year of experience as a landscape laborer. I am experienced in all aspects of landscaping, including planting, watering, mowing, and trimming. I am also experienced in operating lawn equipment such as mowers and trimmers. I take pride in my work and always strive to produce the best possible results for my clients. In addition to my landscaping experience, I am also physically fit and able to lift heavy objects when necessary.
Landscape Laborer at Johnson's Landscaping, OKMay 2022 - Present
- Cut and trimmed hedges, bushes, and trees using hand-held power tools such as shears, electric trimmers, and pruners.
- Raked leaves, mowed lawns, weeded gardens beds by hand or using small power equipment.
- Planted new flowers, shrubs.
Landscape Laborer II at Brown's Lawn & Landscape, OKJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Assisted in the installation of irrigation systems for residential and commercial properties.
- Helped to plant trees, shrubs, and other plants according to a landscape design.
- Spread mulch and wood chips around planting beds to help with weed control and moisture retention.
- Pruned hedges, bushes, and small trees using hand tools such as shears or pruning saws.
High School Diploma at Putnam City High School, Oklahoma City, OKSep 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and write exams, how to do research, and how to communication effectively with my peers and teachers.
- Lawn care
- Weed control
- Soil preparation