Juvenile Probation Officer
Writing a great juvenile probation officer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own juvenile probation officer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the juvenile probation officer job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (495) 569-2083 | Jackson, MS
I have over three years of experience working as a juvenile probation officer. In this role, I work with young offenders who have been placed on probation by the court. My job is to monitor their compliance with the conditions of their probation and provide support to them and their families. I also work closely with other agencies involved in the care of these young people, such as schools, social services, and mental health professionals.
Juvenile Probation Officer at Mississippi Department of Corrections, MSJun 2022 - Present
- Reduced recidivism rates by 20% through innovative programming.
- Developed and implemented a successful reentry program for high-risk offenders.
- Successfully advocated for increased funding for juvenile probation services.
- Collaborated with community partners to develop wraparound services for at-risk youth.
- Trained new probation officers in best practices.
Juvenile Probation Officer II at Federal Bureau of Prisons, MSAug 2019 - Apr 2022
- Successfully completed probation for 85% of juvenile offenders placed on supervision in 2018.
- Successfully reduced recidivism rates by 10% over a two year period.
- Successful completion of all required training courses and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of best practices in the field.
- Maintained positive relationships with community partners to enhance successful reentry opportunities for youth.
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills by completing paperwork and reports within deadlines.
High School Diploma at Jackson State University, MSAug 2014 - May 2019
I've learned how to read and write, do math, and use computers.
- Juvenile Law
- Child Psychology
- Family Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Report Writing
- Record Keeping
email@example.com | (334) 039-8082 | Glendale, AZ
I have over three years of experience working as a Juvenile Probation Officer. In this role, I have been responsible for supervising probation cases and providing guidance to juvenile offenders. I have also developed strong relationships with local law enforcement agencies and courts in order to effectively manage my caseload. My experience has taught me how to handle difficult situations while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Juvenile Probation Officer at Arizona State Probation, AZApr 2022 - Present
- Reduced the recidivism rate of juvenile offenders by 20%.
- Developed and implemented a new probation program that has been successful in reducing crime rates among juvenile offenders by 15%.
- Successfully completed training on how to de-escalate situations and handle conflict resolution.
- Worked with at-risk youth and their families to provide support and resources needed to prevent them from entering the juvenile justice system.
- Provided counseling services to juveniles who were on probation in order to help them deal with personal issues that may have contributed to their criminal behavior.
- Regularly met with judges, prosecutors, law enforcement officers, social workers, teachers, and other professionals involved in the Juvenile Justice System.
Juvenile Probation Officer II at Maricopa County Juvenile Probation, AZSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Successfully completed caseload of 50 high-risk juvenile offenders.
- Successfully reduced recidivism rates by 15%.
- Developed and implemented new probation program that successfully helped 30% of participants find employment.
- Successfully advocated for increased funding for at-risk youth programs.
- Worked with community partners to develop after-school tutoring program that served 100 students.
- Assisted in the development of a GED program for incarcerated juveniles which had a 70% success rate.
High School Diploma at Pinnacle High School, AZAug 2015 - May 2019
I have learned how to effectively communicate with others, how to manage my time wisely, and how to think critically.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Record keeping
- Computer literacy
- Writing reports
- Presentation skills