Writing a great junior copywriter resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own junior copywriter resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the junior copywriter job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (529) 268-7564 | 20 Winter Street
As a junior copywriter with over three years of experience, I have developed an eye for detail and a knack for finding the most interesting stories to share. My writing style is engaging and informative, which has helped me build a strong online following. I am also experienced in crafting compelling ad copy that drives results.
Junior Copywriter at J. Crew, MEApr 2022 - Present
- Wrote copy for a total of 30 ad campaigns that were successfully implemented.
- Contributed to the development of 5 new marketing strategies that increased sales by 25%.
- Authored over 50 articles/blog posts which generated 100,000+ page views.
- Researched and wrote proposals for 15 new business opportunities, 12 of which were won.
- Ideated and executed 3 successful social media campaigns with viral potential reaching millions.
Associate Copywriter at Abercrombie & Fitch, MEAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Wrote and edited copy for 15 web pages, 10 email blasts, and 5 print ads.
- Led a team of 3 junior writers in developing concepts for a new product launch.
- Presented high-level ideas to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Increased online sales by 20% through effective SEO copywriting.
- Successfully wrotecopyfor2 social media campaigns that gained over 100K impressions.
Bachelor of Arts in English at University of MaineSep 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to read and analyze texts, write essays, and do research.
- Creative thinking
- Time management
email@example.com | (496) 140-6375 | Jackson, MS
Over three years of experience as a Junior Copywriter. Thoroughly understands the sales process and has developed strong relationships with customers. Proven ability to deliver high-quality, persuasive copy that engages the reader and drives conversions. Experienced in all aspects of copywriting, from concept development to final delivery.
Junior Copywriter at VSA Partners, MSJun 2022 - Present
- Wrote and published 3 blog posts per week on the company website, averaging 500 views per post.
- Created 2 social media ad campaigns that increased web traffic by 15%.
- Wrote 4 copywriting pieces that were featured in national publications, reaching over 1 million readers.
- Led a team of 2 junior copywriters in developing creative concepts for new projects.
- Increased response rate to direct mail campaign by 10% through strategic messaging and offer optimization.
- Decreased cost-per-lead by 20% through effective use of PPC keywords.
Associate Copywriter at Weiden + Kennedy, MSJul 2019 - May 2022
- Wrote and edited copy for 15 marketing collateral pieces, including brochures, case studies, website content, email campaigns, and white papers.
- Led a cross-functional team of 4 designers and 2 developers to produce a new responsive website on time and under budget.
- Wrote headlines and body copy for print ads that appeared in 5 trade publications.
- Ideated with creative team to develop award-winning concepts for 3 integrated marketing campaigns.
- Conducted user research interviews with potential customers to inform the development of an ecommerce site.
Bachelor of Arts in English at Mississippi State UniversitySep 2015 - May 2019
I have learned how to read and analyze texts, how to write persuasively, and how to conduct research.
- Time management