Writing a great jewelry consultant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own jewelry consultant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the jewelry consultant job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (519) 812-3074 | Billings, MT
I am a Jewelry Consultant with over 1 year of experience in the industry. I have worked with clients to help them select the perfect piece of jewelry for any occasion, and have provided expert advice on caring for their jewelry. I am passionate about helping people find the right piece of jewelry to express themselves, and take pride in providing excellent customer service.
Jewelry Consultant at Montana Silversmiths, MTMar 2022 - Present
- Provided one-on-one jewelry consultations to customers, helping them select the perfect piece of jewelry for their needs.
- Grew customer base by 25% through effective consultative selling techniques.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of diamond grading and gemstone identification, resulting in increased sales.
- Exceeded personal sales goals by an average of 15% each month.
- Trained new consultants on proper consultation methods and product knowledge.
Lead Jewelry Consultant at Rocky Mountain Silver & Beads, MTJul 2021 - Jan 2022
- Trained and managed a team of 4 junior consultants, increasing the sales volume by 15%.
- Demonstrated jewelry products to customers and provided expert advice on selection, care, and pricing.
- Negotiated with vendors to purchase high-quality merchandise at competitive prices.
- Maintained inventory of $100K worth of jewelry products.
- Processed daily sales transactions totaling $5K-$10K per day.
- Resolved customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
High School Diploma at Big Sky High School, MTSep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Jewelry design
- Stone setting
- Wax carving
- Mold making
email@example.com | (810) 670-9396 | 1234 Example Ave, WA
I am a highly experienced Jewelry Consultant with over 1 year of experience in the industry. I have an extensive knowledge of jewelry and its history, as well as current trends. I am passionate about helping my clients find the perfect piece of jewelry for any occasion, and take great pride in providing excellent customer service. I am extremely detail-oriented and have a keen eye for quality, which allows me to provide my clients with only the best products and services available. In addition to being knowledgeable about jewelry, I am also sales-driven and always work hard to exceed my client’s expectations.
Jewelry Consultant at Blue Nile, WAJun 2022 - Present
- Achieved sales goals in 4 out of 5 months.
- Exceeded personal best for number of new clients acquired in a month by 20%.
- Grew the client base by 10% through effective networking and marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills, leading to a 97% satisfaction rating from customers surveyed.
- Trained 2 new jewelry consultants on company policies and procedures.
- Consistently received positive feedback from management regarding job performance.
Lead Jewelry Consultant at Tiffany & Co., WASep 2021 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 4 jewelry consultants and achieved sales goals by 25%.
- Exceeded personal sales goals by 20%.
- Generated new clientele through effective networking and marketing strategies.
- Trained 2 new jewelry consultants in product knowledge, consultative selling techniques, and company procedures.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills by consistently resolving complaints and issues in a timely manner.
- Maintained updated knowledge of current trends and developments in the jewelry industry.
High School Diploma at Bellevue High School, Bellevue, WASep 2016 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, communication, and organization.
- Jewelry design
- Jewelry repair
- Watch repair
- Diamond setting