Writing a great jeweler resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own jeweler resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the jeweler job you're after.
email@example.com | (162) 201-8064 | Newark, NJ
I am a jewelry professional with over 4 years of experience in the industry. I have worked extensively with diamonds, gemstones, and metals to create beautiful pieces of jewelry for my clients. I have a keen eye for detail and an excellent ability to work with my hands, which has allowed me to create stunningly intricate designs that are truly one-of-a-kind. My passion for jewelry making is evident in every piece I create, and I take great pride in bringing my client's vision to life. In addition to being an experienced jeweler, I am also proficient in sales and customer service, which makes me an asset to any team.
Lead Jeweler at Tiffany & Co., NJMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and procured $2.5 million in funding for new jewelry line.
- Led team of 20 jewelers to create 500 pieces of custom jewelry.
- Trained 5 new employees on proper Jewelrymaking techniques.
- Designed 200 unique pieces of jewelry that were sold in high-end stores.
- Won "Best In Show" at the annual Jewelrymakers' Guild competition.
Jeweler II at Cartier, NJAug 2018 - Jan 2022
- Created 50 custom pieces of jewelry for clients.
- Repaired 200 pieces of jewelry.
- Assisted in the design and creation of 10 new jewelry collections.
- Trained 2 new junior jewelers in bench work and stone setting.
- Led a team of 5 jewelers in completing a large order for a client.
High School Diploma at Rutgers Preparatory School, NJSep 2014 - May 2018
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (382) 472-9323 | Anchorage, AK
I am a Jeweler with over 4 years of experience. I have worked in various settings, including retail stores, private studios, and as a freelance artist. I have extensive knowledge of jewelry making techniques, materials, and tools. I am proficient in both traditional and modern styles of jewelry design. I am also an experienced gemologist, appraiser, and repair technician. In addition to my technical skills, I possess excellent customer service abilities and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Lead Jeweler at Alaska Jewelers, AKMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 jewelers in the creation of 50 custom pieces over the course of 3 months.
- Trained 2 new members on jewelry making techniques and proper use of equipment.
- Created 10 original designs that were well-received by customers and increased sales by 20%.
- Completed all repairs within 1 week, despite being short-staffed.
- Maintained a high level of quality control, with only 2% of pieces needing to be redone.
Jeweler II at Alaskan Jewelry, AKSep 2018 - Jan 2022
- Trained two new employees in the proper techniques for setting stones.
- Created a new system for organizing and tracking inventory which increased efficiency by 25%.
- Sold $10,000 worth of jewelry in one month, exceeding sales goals by 50%.
- Designed and created a custom piece of jewelry that was featured in a local magazine article.
High School Diploma at West Anchorage High School, Anchorage, AKAug 2013 - May 2018
I've learned how to study for tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Stone setting