Writing a great janitorial manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own janitorial manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the janitorial manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (568) 275-0418 | Anchorage, AK
I have over 5 years of experience in managing janitorial staff and cleaning services for commercial buildings. I am an expert at creating schedules, ensuring that all areas are clean, and providing excellent customer service. My background has taught me how to be efficient with time management and able to work well under pressure. In my previous role, I successfully managed a team of 10 janitors while also handling the budget and ordering supplies. Customers were always happy with the level of cleanliness in the building and we received positive feedback on a regular basis.
Janitorial Manager at Dyna Janitorial, AKApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully managed a team of janitors, leading to significant improvements in cleanliness for the office building.
- Decreased amount of customer complaints by 30% due to more effective management of the cleaning staff.
- Increased efficiency amongst the janitorial staff, resulting in a savings of $2,000 per month on labor costs.
- Successfully oversaw all aspects of facility maintenance and housekeeping for a large hotel; ensuring that rooms were cleaned and turned over quickly and efficiently while maintaining high standards of quality control.- Led efforts to develop new policies and procedures related to cleaning/sanitation which resulted in fewer health code violations.- Trained newly hired custodial staff members on proper safety procedures and use.
Assistant Janitorial Manager at Alaskan Janitorial, AKAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Hired and trained a team of 12 janitors who successfully cleaned an office building with 50,000 square feet on a daily basis.
- Implemented new cleaning procedures that resulted in a 20% reduction in overall cleaning time.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors for supplies and equipment that saved the company $5,000 per year.
- Developed and implemented a preventative maintenance program that reduced repairs by 30% over the course of one year.
High School Diploma at West Anchorage High SchoolAug 2012 - May 2017
I've learned how to write essays, how to read and analyze texts, and how to do math.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Cleaning and maintenance knowledge
- Safety procedures
firstname.lastname@example.org | (131) 057-9974 | 8257 Back River Rd, Richmond, VA 23237
I have over 5 years of experience as a Janitorial Manager. I am responsible for managing the janitorial staff and ensuring that the property is clean and presentable at all times. I have excellent time management skills and am able to prioritize tasks efficiently. I also have superb organizational skills which help me keep track of cleaning supplies and equipment. In addition, I possess excellent interpersonal skills which allow me to effectively communicate with my team members as well as other departments within the company.
Janitorial Manager at ServiceMaster, VAMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of janitors in cleaning an office complex with 30 floors and 200,000 square feet.
- Scheduled and coordinated the work of 20 janitors.
- Trained new hires on proper cleaning techniques and safety procedures.
- Ensured that all areas were cleaned according to schedule and met high standards for cleanliness.
- Responded quickly to customer requests or complaints about cleaning services.
Assistant Janitorial Manager at ABM Janitorial Services, VASep 2017 - Jan 2022
- Successfully completed daily tasks assigned by the Janitorial Manager while also managing a team of 4 janitors.
- Managed inventory and restocked cleaning supplies as needed.
- Created new schedules for the janitorial staff in order to increase efficiency.
- Conducted monthly performance reviews for each member of the janitorial staff.
- Ensured that all safety protocols were being followed at all times.
- Maintained cleanliness standards set forth by the company.
High School Diploma at George Mason University, VASep 2012 - May 2017
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Janitorial Services
- Cleaning Methods and Procedures
- Floor Maintenance Equipment Operation
- Carpet Cleaning Techniques
- Window Washing Skills
- Pressure Washing Experience
- Restroom Sanitation Knowledge