Writing a great infusion nurse resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own infusion nurse resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the infusion nurse job you're after.
email@example.com | (497) 848-9335 | Miami, FL
Infusion Nurse with over 3 years of experience providing care to patients receiving medication and treatments through intravenous, subcutaneous, epidural, or intra-arterial catheters. Experienced in starting IVs, administering medications and fluids, monitoring vitals signs, and managing patient pain levels. Committed to delivering high-quality patient care by maintaining a positive attitude and working well under pressure.
Infusion Nurse Manager at Infusion nurse, FLMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of nurses in providing infusion therapy to patients with chronic illnesses.
- Supervised the administration of over 1,000 infusions per month.
- Monitored patient progress and reported any changes to the prescribing physician.
- Trained new staff members on proper infusion techniques and protocol.
Infusion Nurse Supervisor at Amedisys, FLSep 2019 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 30 nurses in providing infusion therapies to over 500 patients per month.
- Implemented new policies and procedures that improved patient safety and satisfaction scores by 15%.
- Trained new staff on proper infusion techniques, resulting in a decrease in medication errors by 25%.
- Created an education program for patients receiving home infusions, which increased compliance rates by 10%.
Associate Degree in Nursing at Miami Dade College, Miami, FLSep 2014 - May 2019
I have learned how to effectively communicate with patients, families, and other healthcare professionals; how to provide high-quality nursing care; and how to think critically and independently.
- Infusion therapy
- Catheter insertion and care
- IV starts
- Blood transfusions
- Chemotherapy administration
- Pain management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (552) 272-0726 | 200 W Capitol Ave, Little Rock, AR 72201, USA
I am an experienced infusion nurse with over three years of experience. I have worked in a variety of settings, including outpatient clinics, hospitals, and home care agencies. I have strong clinical skills and knowledge base, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. I am able to work independently and manage my time effectively.
Infusion Nurse Manager at Arkansas Children's Hospital, ARApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 infusion nurses and created schedules, assigned tasks, and provided guidance.
- Trained new hires on policies, procedures, and protocols related to infusion therapy.
- Reviewed patient charts prior to treatment to ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation.
- Monitored patients during infusions for reactions or complications and made necessary adjustments to therapies as needed.
- Coordinated with physicians and other members of the healthcare team to provide comprehensive care for patients receiving infusion therapy.
- Generated reports detailing monthly departmental statistics including number of Infusion Therapy treatments administered, types of medications used, etc.
Infusion Nurse Supervisor at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, ARAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 10 nurses in providing infusion therapies to patients with chronic illnesses.
- Supervised the provision of over 1,000 infusions per month.
- Monitored patient progress and responded to changes in condition.
- Trained new staff members in proper infusion techniques.
- Kept detailed records of all treatments administered.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures for the Infusion Therapy Department.
Associate Degree in Nursing at Henderson State University, ARAug 2014 - May 2019
I have learned how to provide care to patients, how to work with a team, and how to think critically.
- Infusion Therapy
- Catheter Placement
- Blood Draws
- IV Medication Administration
- Patient Education and Advocacy